• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infinia Upgrade (Query)

HI All, I have a question, did anyone get the Infinia upgrade without meeting income criteria or the spend criteria (past 6 months) on the existing card? essentially did anyone circumvent these requirements and get the card based on the RV with HDFC bank?

I have a Diners Black LTF and had asked for an Infinia upgrade. The RM straightaway denied Infinia upgrade and that even the Dinera Black metal upgrade will be chargeable (not even FYF) and based on meeting spend criteria (which I meet). The RV with HDFC is over 50L in FDs and SB balance...

Can I push to get Infinia (even paid/FYF is good) or a Diners Black Metal (but this needs to be LTF else no point)? I do not meet the Infinia income criteria at this time... I am open to clear the account completely, FDs and everything upon maturity.

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
HI All, I have a question, did anyone get the Infinia upgrade without meeting income criteria or the spend criteria (past 6 months) on the existing card? essentially did anyone circumvent these requirements and get the card based on the RV with HDFC bank?

I have a Diners Black LTF and had asked for an Infinia upgrade. The RM straightaway denied Infinia upgrade and that even the Dinera Black metal upgrade will be chargeable (not even FYF) and based on meeting spend criteria (which I meet). The RV with HDFC is over 50L in FDs and SB balance...

Can I push to get Infinia (even paid/FYF is good) or a Diners Black Metal (but this needs to be LTF else no point)? I do not meet the Infinia income criteria at this time... I am open to clear the account completely, FDs and everything upon maturity.
You have to negotiate with your RM to get Infinia based on your RV. I got my Infinia based on the TRV itself.

Although my annual CTC is more than 45L, a major portion of it comes through stock options. I did send my 3-month salary slip, CTC letter, and proof of my corporate stock holdings before my RM agreed to get higher authority approval for Infinia.

Our complete family relationship with HDFC is close to 1.6Cr (all in FDs).