• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infinia Upgrade (Query)

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What are the advantages of infinia Visa variant over MasterCard?

The Visa Infinite movie offer is rarely available. Very few tickets on offer, so unless you like morning shows not much benefit.

Mastercard is better for global travel -- better acceptability in some countries. Also, there are Mastercard Priceless offers too:

Gaurav_96

TF Select
Hi,

I did all these transactions on 18th and 19th. That ₹1000 one is not showing VIA smartbuy. Will it not fetch bonus reward points?

And when are bonus points+regular points credited? For my ₹200 transaction on 18th May, it has come in this month's statement (as of 19th May) but I only see 4 points increase in overall reward points balance.

That transaction on smartbuy said ₹25 will be the total rewards on this transaction. But I only see 4 points increase.

1000080113.jpg

Gaurav_96

TF Select

You can add your card details and check in the link. It'll show both redeemable points(that you have earned till last statement) and current available points ( that you have earned in the cycle and will be added to redeemable once statement is generated)
Hi,

this available e voucher value, is it like equivalent of my total reward points or it is some exclusive voucher which I have received? I am unable to trace how I got this
1000080418.jpg

Sriim

TF Premier
Infinia card addon holders cannot use domestic lounges without priority pass? @vaibhav111

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-22-01-04-17-95~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-22-01-04-17-95~2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 12

Sriim

TF Premier
No, add-on card holders can swipe the card/PP.

Guest means - you taking your friend along with you, who doesn't have a card.
In the screenshot that I've shared, it's mentioned that domestic lounge program is applicable only for primary card holder

Paradjanov

TF Buzz
@Paradjanov Can you please advise? I have really never used Payzapp and don't want to use my rewards this way.
This seems like a voucher you’ve received. Some others (as I’ve heard) seem to have received such vouchers too on SmartBuy, though I myself haven’t. It does seem like a promotional offer (or something similar) of some sort.

I really don’t think this discount is though your reward points. For two reasons. Firstly, your reward points cannot be used/redeemed without your consent. Secondly, you seem to have very recently got your Infinia, and I assume that your first bill has not even been generated yet. Now, reward points can only be redeemed AFTER they reflect in your statement. So, if a statement hasn’t been generated yet, no reward points haven’t actually been credited in your favour (if even earned by you), so utilising them – in whatever manner – is out of question.

Paradjanov

TF Buzz
Infinia card addon holders cannot use domestic lounges without priority pass? @vaibhav111
No. As some users have already pointed out, add-on Infinia CHs must necessarily use their PP in the domestic lounges for complimentary access. [As opposed to the primary CH, who can use both the actual Infinia card, or his PP, for complimentary access.]

In theory, an add-on Infinia CH can also use his add-on card for Lounge access. But in that case, it ceases to be “complimentary”, and HDFC Bank would be within its rights to levy a charge for the same.

Gaurav_96

TF Select
This seems like a voucher you’ve received. Some others (as I’ve heard) seem to have received such vouchers too on SmartBuy, though I myself haven’t. It does seem like a promotional offer (or something similar) of some sort.

I really don’t think this discount is though your reward points. For two reasons. Firstly, your reward points cannot be used/redeemed without your consent. Secondly, you seem to have very recently got your Infinia, and I assume that your first bill has not even been generated yet. Now, reward points can only be redeemed AFTER they reflect in your statement. So, if a statement hasn’t been generated yet, no reward points haven’t actually been credited in your favour (if even earned by you), so utilising them – in whatever manner – is out of question.
Thanks for explaining brother.

Last edited: