• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia Gold - Quarterly milestone

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Folks,
I recently got the upgraded regalia gold from regalia.
I have completed the quarterly milestone and opted for the Marriot Experience voucher as a reward.
I have received the voucher email. it only had a voucher code which is 11 characters and there is NA in the voucher pin.
They said it needs to be activated by sending the sms to a number but it is not working as it requires a voucher pin to be sent via sms.
Even Marriot South Asia app is not accepting the voucher code. After research, I found that the voucher code should be 16 digits and 6 digit pin.
Even customer support doesn't know what is happening. (hdfc regalia gold concierge and gift card support team, woohoo team)

Do let me know if anyone knows the process to redeem this code.

attri

TF Buzz
Hey Folks,
I recently got the upgraded regalia gold from regalia.
I have completed the quarterly milestone and opted for the Marriot Experience voucher as a reward.
I have received the voucher email. it only had a voucher code which is 11 characters and there is NA in the voucher pin.
They said it needs to be activated by sending the sms to a number but it is not working as it requires a voucher pin to be sent via sms.
Even Marriot South Asia app is not accepting the voucher code. After research, I found that the voucher code should be 16 digits and 6 digit pin.
Even customer support doesn't know what is happening. (hdfc regalia gold concierge and gift card support team, woohoo team)

Do let me know if anyone knows the process to redeem this code.
What is limit on your Gold? Is there any limit enhancement you got with your Gold card? Also what is it LTF card?