• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Received only 3x points for smartbuy imagine store purchases

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thought i would be getting 5x points with dcb card in imagine store. Is this correct or should i be getting 5x?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When i bought it, i was pretty sure it showed 5x here. It still shows 5x when going to tresor link in smartbuy
When I took this screenshot for first time, date was 8th sept. So I am sure that on smartbuy it shows 3x. Not sure how you can fight for it. If you have some proof you can mail them.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I opted fot EMI option to overcome limit. Seems they have changed recently to 3x and not updated it in many places.
It has been 3x since 1+ year. They always mention upto 5x rather than 5x.

BTW, after how much time of ur first emi, u got regular and bonus points? Some people mentioned like they got only bonus 2x points and regular 1x got reversed after some time. Is that case with u too?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It has been 3x since 1+ year. They always mention upto 5x rather than 5x.

BTW, after how much time of ur first emi, u got regular and bonus points? Some people mentioned like they got only bonus 2x points and regular 1x got reversed after some time. Is that case with u too?
The emi got posted at the end of billing cycle and rps got posted after 2 days and it can only be used after next billing cycle

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
End of billing cycle means u have to pay now? Or after next statement generation?

Whole 3x or just bonus 2x?
I purchased on 21 Sep so i guess which is why first EMI got added that day and also the same date for bill generation. So i have to pay that money on bill generation but Rps got posted after 2 days which means i can use that when next billing cycle got posted. I received the whole 3x for the EMI amount and not for interest and GST. Hope its clear now.

atulay

TF Buzz
On the Smartbuy Imagine Store, Rs. 5000 instant discount on iPhone 15 is not applicable if we select the No cost emi option to bypass the DCB Reward Points restriction! Please let me know if am doing something wrong.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
When I checked with Infinia customer care last month, I was informed that no reward points would be given if use instant discount or a cash back in Smartbuy.

atulay

TF Buzz
I purchased on 21 Sep so i guess which is why first EMI got added that day and also the same date for bill generation. So i have to pay that money on bill generation but Rps got posted after 2 days which means i can use that when next billing cycle got posted. I received the whole 3x for the EMI amount and not for interest and GST. Hope its clear now.
I purchased the iPhone 15 on 25th November via 6 months no-cost EMI. Yesterday was my statement date and the 1st EMI got posted along with interest. But I haven't received any reward points, be it 3X or 5X. When can I expect to receive the same?