• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Received only 3x points for smartbuy imagine store purchases

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thought i would be getting 5x points with dcb card in imagine store. Is this correct or should i be getting 5x?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I purchased the iPhone 15 on 25th November via 6 months no-cost EMI. Yesterday was my statement date and the 1st EMI got posted along with interest. But I haven't received any reward points, be it 3X or 5X. When can I expect to receive the same?
Reward points will be added to your account but will reflect on next statement cycle only as SmartBuy_EMI_Bonus_3X_RP

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I purchased the iPhone 15 on 25th November via 6 months no-cost EMI. Yesterday was my statement date and the 1st EMI got posted along with interest. But I haven't received any reward points, be it 3X or 5X. When can I expect to receive the same?
I have the same question @atulay . Please tag an HDFC veteran on the forum. No reward points is fishy, at least 1x reward points should have been deposited with the 1st EMI.

I'm, planning to buy 15 Plus for a friend using 6 month no cost EMI. Final price quoted is this. On DCB, I should be getting a total of 80,900/10 = 8090 points, in an EMI fashion.

I want to be sure before I make the purchase.

1703089965607.png

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the same question @atulay . Please tag an HDFC veteran on the forum. No reward points is fishy, at least 1x reward points should have been deposited with the 1st EMI.

I'm, planning to buy 15 Plus for a friend using 6 month no cost EMI. Final price quoted is this. On DCB, I should be getting a total of 80,900/10 = 8090 points, in an EMI fashion.

I want to be sure before I make the purchase.

As said already reward points will be credited but will reflect on statement from next month. I myself have purchases iphone 15 on 6 months no-cost EMI. You will get 3x Rps each month for the EMI amount u pay each month.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As said already reward points will be credited but will reflect on statement from next month. I myself have purchases iphone 15 on 6 months no-cost EMI. You will get 3x Rps each month for the EMI amount u pay each month.
Ah, I missed your comment from earlier. Thank you!

Has anyone tried booking hotels with EMI option. I checked the savings calculator and it seemed quite confusing to me.

1703920651557.png
Not sure how they are calculating points and also monthly payable value. Is the Monthly payable value with interest? Cause it adds up to 10050 and my purchase value is 15000.