• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received call regarding ICICI Sapphiro Credit card LTF upgrade

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
Hello

I am holding LTF ICICI Coral Credit Card. Today I received call from number starting from +9122..., she claimed that she is calling from ICICI and told me that bank is offering me free upgrade to LTF ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card. I asked her to share the details on email, but she told me that she does not have access to do that. She suggested me that either she can tell the features on phone or I can check it on iMobile or website. She told me that She only need my name and address in order to proceed further. I asked her to call me again tomorrow because I need time to check the features.
I checked my iMobile and also I contacted ICICI customer care after that, but I could not find this pre-approved offer there. What do you suggest, should I provide my details to her when I receive call again tomorrow? or This can be fraud call? Does ICICI bank provides such offers only on phone? Can I trust them?

CreditCardEnthusiast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I received call from this number recently for LTF and card received +91 22-69040850
So it seems like a legit number then. Thanks.
When did the card started showing in Imobile? Did they also increase your credit limit?
Because they told me card will be delivered in 7-10 working days and card will start appearing in imobile in 2 working days.

Juganta

TF Premier
So it seems like a legit number then. Thanks.
When did the card started showing in Imobile? Did they also increase your credit limit?
Because they told me card will be delivered in 7-10 working days and card will start appearing in imobile in 2 working days.
Call received on 28 March
Card reflected on imobile on 6th April, NO LE
Card delivered on 10th April

What name does it reflect on Truecaller when you guys receive the call? I think most of their calls would get categorized as spam and most people would've lost this opportunity.
Though I already have Sapphiro LTF, I still wish they call me and offer Emerald LTF card😁

Chitra007

TF Select
Received a call today regarding upgrading my ICICI coral amex ltf credit card to Sapphiro cc ltf. She has asked consent to ICICI number and email otp for validation. After few minutes, I received an application form with number. Wondering if it was a spam call.

CreditCardEnthusiast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received a call today regarding upgrading my ICICI coral amex ltf credit card to Sapphiro cc ltf. She has asked consent to ICICI number and email otp for validation. After few minutes, I received an application form with number. Wondering if it was a spam call.
What was the number you received call from? And did the email came from official icici mail?