• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
--Yes, it does
--1% cashback in terms of points which can be redeemed 1:1 for cash. Minimum points for redemption 250
--Limit is 750/- per month. So bills of 75000/-. But you can have 2 Savings Max accounts and get 2 separate cards (so max is 140000/-). I have not tried applying for a 3rd Savings Max account. Card is free with Savings Max account (25K MAB)
--You pay bills on the HDFC Bill Pay platform (accessed via HDFC Netbanking)
It will take how much time For the Points to get credited

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It will take how much time For the Points to get credited
2 days usually. Worked every time for me. Just make sure you choose the DC option when paying, specify the card expiry date and don't tick any of the checkboxes for smartpay, blah, blah, ...
Also ensure that your limits are set properly. My most frequent error is forgetting to change the limit (I keep it low for safety sake and increase when needed)
Most banks are there. IDFC is not. HDFC itself is not

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Karvanna
Did you have a problem getting the joining voucher or the monthly vouchers? Do they come every month or do you have to keep asking customer care like Mayank has to do: https://www.technofino.in/community...its-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/post-83288
No problem....... For the transaction in January(1-31) .... You will get Vouchers in february 12th - 14th Max Dont worry... Dont Need even to call The CCare

https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/rbldebitcardrewards/ This website You will Get That Rs 5000 And monthly Rs 1000

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Copycat what is Mobikwik trick/offer?

No trick. I pay my credit card bills and use the coupon CCPAY to get 2% supercash in Mobikwik
Then use the supercash to get 5% off on Recharge/Bill Payments.
Currently, I can find a use for only Rs 100 worth of supercash (which means paying bills worth Rs 2000 i.e. 5% of 2000 is Rs 100 so I have to pay only 1900/- instead of 2000/-) but earlier when there were more merchants on Mobikwik, I used to use at least 300 worth of supercash per month. Sometimes, much more.
To get supercash of 100 you need to pay a CC bill of Rs 5000 (2%)

I am hoping that when Mobikwik gets its payment aggregator license from RBI the merchants will return. Hope that happens soon

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No trick. I pay my credit card bills and use the coupon CCPAY to get 2% supercash in Mobikwik
Then use the supercash to get 5% off on Recharge/Bill Payments.
Currently, I can find a use for only Rs 100 worth of supercash (which means paying bills worth Rs 2000 i.e. 5% of 2000 is Rs 100 so I have to pay only 1900/- instead of 2000/-) but earlier when there were more merchants on Mobikwik, I used to use at least 300 worth of supercash per month. Sometimes, much more.
To get supercash of 100 you need to pay a CC bill of Rs 5000 (2%)

I am hoping that when Mobikwik gets its payment aggregator license from RBI the merchants will return. Hope that happens soon
Earlier supercash could be converted to vouchers, which could then be used to recharge fastag. However that is stopped now . Can't use vouchers for fastag recharge.

So now I just a ton of supercash lying idle.

bbiswas

TF Select
DCB ELITE cashback debit card used to give 1.6%cb on all transactions upto 2000 /month and 20000 /yr without any hefty amc ie LTF +no min or max transactions (min 600+transaction/month )although no more available but in that case not best ever
i think It's not 1.6% it 0.4% updated

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Earlier supercash could be converted to vouchers, which could then be used to recharge fastag. However that is stopped now . Can't use vouchers for fastag recharge.

So now I just a ton of supercash lying idle.

Worse is that it will expire in 3 months :(
That's why now I only collect limited supercash (only as much as I can use in the next 3 months)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually with Select and Exclusive cards the reward rate is 1.05%. 1lac spend accrues 3k point=₹1050. 0.93% is for lower variants than select.
Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that it was a tiered rate i.e. only the spends above 40K earn the 6x rate. The same thing was explained in the 1st post of that thread and the card used was Select/Exclusive (https://www.technofino.in/community...ard-indusind-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/)

Upto Rs. 5000: 2 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 5001 - 10,000: 3 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 10,001 - 20,000: 4 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 20,001 - 40,000: 5 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Above Rs. 40,000: 6 Reward points per Rs. 200

Last edited:

iambidhan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that it was a tiered rate i.e. only the spends above 40K earn the 6x rate. The same thing was explained in the 1st post of that thread and the card used was Select/Exclusive (https://www.technofino.in/community...ard-indusind-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/)

Upto Rs. 5000: 2 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 5001 - 10,000: 3 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 10,001 - 20,000: 4 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 20,001 - 40,000: 5 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Above Rs. 40,000: 6 Reward points per Rs. 200
Even according to this rate we get 3000 points by spending 1lac. 1pt=₹0.35. So, 3000 pt= ₹1050.

Mayank

TF Buzz
No problem....... For the transaction in January(1-31) .... You will get Vouchers in february 12th - 14th Max Dont worry... Dont Need even to call The CCare

https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/rbldebitcardrewards/ This website You will Get That Rs 5000 And monthly Rs 1000
You were lucky brother. I felt like I lost 5900 and shouldn't have spent that kind of money with an unreliable bank and after a lot of pursuing I got that 5k voucher in the starting of fourth month. And about 1k monthly vouchers in last 5 months I had to call customer care in three of those months and got voucher after 2 3 escalations on dates around 15th of next month.
And one more thing In one of the months if got approx rs. 945 voucher (expenses did not cross 1L). I could only redeem 750 out of that. Because amazon vouchers are available only in multiples of 250.