• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so above 10k we start getting 1% voucher ?

I do not have this debit card but I plan to apply once I get my full KYC verification done for Paytm. I need a way to recover the 900/- spent on GST and the only way to do that is through a "manufactured spend" of 90K to Paytm wallet and back. I already have HDFC Platinum to take care of my legitimate CC bills (1% there too)

My understanding is that:
a) Your total spends for the month should be 10K+. This can be through a single or through multiple transactions. Cashback on a total spend of Rs 10001/- will be Rs 100/- (i.e. 1%)
b) If your total spends are less than 10K, no cashback
c) Cashback is in the form of vouchers. Amazon/Flipkart vouchers are available
d) Maximum monthly cashback is Rs 1000/- (so you earn no additional benefit once your monthly spends cross 1 lakh)
e) If your yearly spends are greater than 5 lakhs you get an extra Rs 5000/- as vouchers
f) If your yearly spends are greater than 3 lakhs then the annual debit card fees of Rs 1500/- are waived off

If anyone believes that any of the points a-f are wrong, please let me know so I can correct them

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I do not have this debit card but I plan to apply once I get my full KYC verification done for Paytm. I need a way to recover the 900/- spent on GST and the only way to do that is through a "manufactured spend" of 90K to Paytm wallet and back. I already have HDFC Platinum to take care of my legitimate CC bills (1% there too)

a) Your total spends for the month should be 10K+. This can be through a single or through multiple transactions. Cashback on a total spend of Rs 10001/- will be Rs 100/- (i.e. 1%)
d) Maximum monthly cashback is Rs 1000/- (so you earn no additional benefit once your monthly spends cross 1 lakh)
e) If your yearly spends are greater than 5 lakhs you get an extra Rs 5000/- as vouchers
f) If your yearly spends are greater than 3 lakhs then the annual debit card fees of Rs 1500/- are waived off

If anyone believes that any of the points a-f are wrong, please let me know so I can correct them
Yes you are 100% correct. Got my card recenty, plastic card with chalk like numbers mentioned, overall doesn't look like a 5K fee card but yeah gets the job done.
Plus lounge access 2 times in a quarter to select domestic airports.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes you are 100% correct. Got my card recenty, plastic card with chalk like numbers mentioned, overall doesn't look like a 5K fee card but yeah gets the job done.
Plus lounge access 2 times in a quarter to select domestic airports.
Can we get it right at the time of opening account offline.

Coz opening an account online and then applying for this card will cost more as the default dc fees for online account will be deducted and then this 5k card.

So want this dc directly.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Can we get it right at the time of opening account offline.

Coz opening an account online and then applying for this card will cost more as the default dc fees for online account will be deducted and then this 5k card.

So what this dc directly.
Doubt they'll do that since this card is more of an upgrade card.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
RBL is not a good bank interms of commitment , what if we spend 5k now and they immediately change TnC for cashback within 1-2 months and exclude wallet load ..
You are not spending 5K now. You are only spending 900 rupees

You spend 5900 (which includes GST) and you get a welcome voucher of Rs 5000/- (take Amazon and use it to pay bills, so it is as good as cash)
So your net expense is only the 900 you pay for GST. Load/withdraw as fast as you can in Paytm to recover the 900/-.

Mayank

TF Buzz
RBL is such a fraud Bank i'm holding this card from last 5-6 months but still of no use. i went there to only get a credit card RBL popcorn, firstly the manager promised to get that card if i opened a mab 10k account with them, i did and that too with 75k cheque as insisted by him, after some days he informed that our city is not serviceable for this credit card.. like why he could not informed me this before. after that he told me that this i can take this card on fd, i did that too, again after a week later he informed that, i can't take that card on the basis of FD too.. means these people never pay attention what you want they just push you for what they want and whenever you pursue them after you've done what they just stop receiving your call.? really great service..

Now about debit card, i paid 5900 for the card, seeing all these features but let me tell i had to pursue them for my own 5000 voucher for 4 months and a lot of emails and multiple calls to customer care. minimum wait time to get an executive on call is 20 to 45 minutes. even after that they will give you predecided answers not a single word apart from that. each month i have to call them 3 to 4 times to get my 1000 rs vouchers. even after shifting all my bill payment to this card. i had to give extra 4 to 5 hours to customer care to get vouchers. so No thankyou to RBL bank. I'm shifting all my bill payments and everything else back to more reliable HDFC platinum upto 750 per month and Axis liberty 250 per month. atleast i dont have to pursue them every month for vouchers , everytime it feel like i'm asking for a favour from the bank.
Guys don't fall for just vouchers, service matters a lot.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
RBL is such a fraud Bank i'm holding this card from last 5-6 months but still of no use. i went there to only get a credit card RBL popcorn, firstly the manager promised to get that card if i opened a mab 10k account with them, i did and that too with 75k cheque as insisted by him, after some days he informed that our city is not serviceable for this credit card.. like why he could not informed me this before. after that he told me that this i can take this card on fd, i did that too, again after a week later he informed that, i can't take that card on the basis of FD too.. means these people never pay attention what you want they just push you for what they want and whenever you pursue them after you've done what they just stop receiving your call.? really great service..

Now about debit card, i paid 5900 for the card, seeing all these features but let me tell i had to pursue them for my own 5000 voucher for 4 months and a lot of emails and multiple calls to customer care. minimum wait time to get an executive on call is 20 to 45 minutes. even after that they will give you predecided answers not a single word apart from that. each month i have to call them 3 to 4 times to get my 1000 rs vouchers. even after shifting all my bill payment to this card. i had to give extra 4 to 5 hours to customer care to get vouchers. so No thankyou to RBL bank. I'm shifting all my bill payments and everything else back to more reliable HDFC platinum upto 750 per month and Axis liberty 250 per month. atleast i dont have to pursue them every month for vouchers , everytime it feel like i'm asking for a favour from the bank.
Guys don't fall for just vouchers, service matters a lot.
That is sad, why don't your write emails to nodal office and all, they are bound to respond there. Also, this whole voucher game and all I agree requires some additional mental bandwidth, I have taken it this month, let's see how it goes.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That is sad, why don't your write emails to nodal office and all, they are bound to respond there. Also, this whole voucher game and all I agree requires some additional mental bandwidth, I have taken it this month, let's see how it goes.
Have you recieved the joining voucher of 5k

Also what are the redemption options available in the portal??

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I Would like to know about the HDFC Platinum Card Does it really gives 1% On CC Bills? Which Platform You Pay CC Bills ? And Max How Much per month ??

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I Would like to know about the HDFC Platinum Card Does it really gives 1% On CC Bills? Which Platform You Pay CC Bills ? And Max How Much per month ??

--Yes, it does
--1% cashback in terms of points which can be redeemed 1:1 for cash. Minimum points for redemption 250
--Limit is 750/- per month. So bills of 75000/-. But you can have 2 Savings Max accounts and get 2 separate cards (so max is 150000/-). I have not tried applying for a 3rd Savings Max account. Card is free with Savings Max account (25K MAB)
--You pay bills on the HDFC Bill Pay platform (accessed via HDFC Netbanking)

Last edited: