• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

cleverpappu

TF Premier
I received 2 "1000 Rs (2*500) Amazon Pay vouchers from HSBC for spending 10000 on each add-on card. I added the first 1000 Rs (2*500) to my wallet successfully, but encountered the error below with the second 1000 Rs (2*500). I'm looking to exchange 2 500 Rs vouchers for a 1000 Rs Amazon Pay voucher. I will share my vouchers first. If you are able to add 1000 Rs to your wallet successfully, then you can share your 1000 Rs Amazon voucher.

Please DM if you are willing to exchange.

1716208427921.png
How many vouchers you have added to your Amazon accounts in past?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think these are special vouchers (may be promo codes) .. getting these error from the past two weeks. after this error i was able to add other amzon pay voucherrs from 1000 * 6 - amex gold , 1500*4 from MRCC, 1000 - rbl sig + , but not able to add 2nd HSBC vouchers

Last edited:

shivakrishna987

TF Premier
Yes, 1,000 gv received on our beloved DC.
Many Many Many Thanks to the Supreme commander,
it will be our last time full salary..ever ever ever ever

1716197833063.png
Our supreme commander tagging rbl bank on Twitter and calling them morons for giving reward points on cc bill payments on sbi unipay and airtel he want to fix the utility mcc,iam not getting why he is getting offended if rbl bank gives reward points why he want to stop reward points is rbl bank his father's bank?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Our supreme commander tagging rbl bank on Twitter and calling them morons for giving reward points on cc bill payments on sbi unipay and airtel he want to fix the utility mcc,iam not getting why he is getting offended if rbl bank gives reward points why he want to stop reward points is rbl bank his father's bank?
Just like wokeness is disease
And they are the most confused soul on earth
Likewise
@Abhishek012 want Modi to win
But he like raga method of wealth distribution.
His theory is - not my words I m quoting him

" Loot the bank at the level that no one gets any and chillar is distributed amongst all in the last "

So he makes the trick public then cry like a Lahore based film character about how bank mcc code are featching points .

His aim

1- to be Chad among amongst all the forum like this
2- his inner soul gets orgasm doing this.and satisfy his ich 🫡

Signing off 📴

shivakrishna987

TF Premier
Just like wokeness is disease
And they are the most confused soul on earth
Likewise
@Abhishek012 want Modi to win
But he like raga method of wealth distribution.
His theory is - not my words I m quoting him

" Loot the bank at the level that no one gets any and chillar is distributed amongst all in the last "

So he makes the trick public then cry like a Lahore based film character about how bank mcc code are featching points .

His aim

1- to be Chad among amongst all the forum like this
2- his inner soul gets orgasm doing this.and satisfy his ich 🫡

Signing off 📴
Exactly bro he encourages everyone to use loop holes through different tricks and on the other hand he is tagging bank to stop entire reward system by showing them these loop holes,on the first place he exploits the bank reward system by spreading tricks and later on he wants devolution why this one want to end total rewards point system

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Baat ka khal maat nikalo. Maine kabhi RBL bank ko morons nhi kaha.

I appreciate them. Aisa awesome cards launch karne k liye.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Yes, 1,000 gv received on our beloved DC.
Many Many Many Thanks to the Supreme commander,
it will be our last time full salary..ever ever ever ever

1716197833063.png
Why last last time full salary ?

You can use RBL signature+ Debit Card on SBI unipay website, Sri ram one app, Airtel app and Dhanipay app for Credit Card bill payment.

No need to be shy, just use there and get 2% cashback on RBL signature+ Debit Card a.k.a world's best debit card Ever....

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why last last time full salary ?

You can use RBL signature+ Debit Card on SBI unipay website, Sri ram one app, Airtel app and Dhanipay app for Credit Card bill payment.

No need to be shy, just use there and get 2% cashback on RBL signature+ Debit Card a.k.a world's best debit card Ever....
Okay, sure.. thanks for the gnyan...

Meanwhile you please don't shy away to post this post in DD, reddit, twitter, insta, fb, WhatsApp, Telegram , etc etc.. for ever ever ever in different attractive text colors until RBL decides to withdraw this card..
You are already half way there in your destruction job of this poor little RBL banks card...

And lastly don't forget to send this post to RBL top top top management...

Have a good day.....

Remember: " You do your bit, I do my bit" .....

1716267950186.png

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Okay, sure.. thanks for the gnyan...

Meanwhile you please don't shy away to post this post in DD, reddit, twitter, insta, fb, WhatsApp, Telegram , etc etc.. for ever ever ever in different attractive text colors until RBL decides to withdraw this card..
You are already half way there in your destruction job of this poor little RBL banks card...

And lastly don't forget to send this post to RBL top top top management...

Have a good day.....

Remember: " You do your bit, I do my bit" .....

1716267950186.png
Ya, i just tagged RBL Bank CEO.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ya, i just tagged RBL Bank CEO.

Excellent ... welldone... you need to write to the Board Chaiman as well..

and you have of plenty work still pending in the list I provided above ....

1716267950186-png.54383

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Excellent ... welldone... you need to write to Board Chaiman as well..

1716267950186-png.54383
Yes just gathering all the data.

Anything else you want to add ?

Likh leta hu kya pata UPSC exam me bhi aa jaye.

kushhh

TF Ace

HDFC ko bhi likh dena , idfc aur indusind ko bhi mat chhodna

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

First complete the home work... then I will assess and give you more work...

Good boy... Work hard... I like you... you are one of my best students in the class...!!!

You will get a really good chocolate at the end of the class....

1716267950186-png.54383

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pause for a sec pls. 😆

Hdfc millennia still fetch 2.5per cb through hdfc bill pay?
No pausing... for this destruction train....
the train has to roll on .... doesn't matter if it is Himalayas in front of it... it will climb onto it...
Thala for a reason.. ...;)
He is one of the best students in my class... aiming for 5 Star Chocolate !!

dealminer

TF Premier
No pausing... for this destruction train....
the train has to roll on .... doesn't matter if it is Himalayas in front of it... it will climb onto it...
Thala for a reason.. ...;)
Yes, 2.5% upto 400 cashback per month.

Bahut paisa hai HDFC k pas, kabhi devalue nahi hoga.

Also use Sbi unipay and sriram one app.

Pls carry on 😆

@techt this is what I meant earlier (kicking balls part). Finally got gif 🤣

Fight Kangaroo GIF