• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

hellobois

TF Ace
My transactions on CheQ with RBL signature+ card failed because of "non compliant merchant" error

Dear Customer, your recent debit card transaction declined as it was attempted at a non-compliant merchant as per RBI regulations . Kind Regards, RBL Bank.

Will try again today. Sent mail to customer care, only received automatic reply
I think they may soon restrict dc for CC payment. Can't trust these banks for high reward for a long time...

KingKish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My transactions on CheQ with RBL signature+ card failed because of "non compliant merchant" error

Dear Customer, your recent debit card transaction declined as it was attempted at a non-compliant merchant as per RBI regulations . Kind Regards, RBL Bank.

Will try again today. Sent mail to customer care, only received automatic reply
which CC you paid and amount?
It worked for me today
I have paid 100 for standard chartered card
Last week (Above comment), my transactions were failing even for 100
Will try bigger amount sometime coming weekend

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Sa
But be prepare for the freezing of the account at any time without any communication. My account was fully activated. Vkyc and in person kyc was already done. But my account was frozen without informing me. When I tried to use the debit card, it didn't work and I came to know regarding freezing thing through customer care. Customer care didn't help me and instructed me to visit the branch for unfreeze. I enquired the same twice via email but I didn't get any response or update that why it was frozen. Fortunately I had the alternatives to pay from another cards otherwise it could be an embarrassment.i
When v have fulfilled all the required kyc things, again the account can be frozen. Nowadays address is being picked automatically with kyc. Then the question of mismatch should not b occurred. RBL manager informed me that the problem is with digital accounts. If v open the account in branch, no freezing thing happens.
@Parvesh Goyal @Oscar - how did you get the account unfreezed ?

My account is freezed and I visited a branch and they took a copy of aadhaar and said that it will take time but it will get unfreezed. It has been a week.

cyan11

TF Buzz
Are wallet spends applicable for 1% reward?
Are wallet spends applicable for annual fee waiver and joining bonus?
Are wallet spends applicable for 5K milestone (website says 5K additional online voucher on spends of 5L in a year)?
Which app to use to pay cc bill via signature+ dc?
How to save account from not freezing (I have 5K AMB digital account)?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are wallet spends applicable for 1% reward?
Are wallet spends applicable for annual fee waiver and joining bonus?
Are wallet spends applicable for 5K milestone (website says 5K additional online voucher on spends of 5L in a year)?
Which app to use to pay cc bill via signature+ dc?
How to save account from not freezing (I have 5K AMB digital account)?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Mobikwik (Paytm & Cred too were working), Don't know

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Last two questions,
What is the spending criteria for getting joining bonus and the milestone voucher is other than the already 1% upto 1000 per month or have I understood something wrong?
Any 1 transaction done within 30 days of card issuance will fetch you ₹5000 GV.

yes, milestone voucher is when your cross ₹5Lacs in card anniversary year, and that's separate from 1% upto ₹1000 GV.

leonneel

TF Premier
Any 1 transaction done within 30 days of card issuance will fetch you ₹5000 GV.

yes, milestone voucher is when your cross ₹5Lacs in card anniversary year, and that's separate from 1% upto ₹1000 GV.
When do we get 5000 milestone voucher? As soon as we spend 5L or at the end of the year ?

ccdc

TF Ace
got the card today...transaction limits are on...usage is checked.....card pin reset done...trying to use the card for paying cc bill but getting declined from paytm...cred...mobikwik...anyone know whats happening here?