• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Question) Citi offering Rewards Corporate LTF Credit Card

Hello All,

I recently got a call from a Citi Bank Executive stating that they are offering a Citi Bank Rewards Corporate Card for Few MNC's which is without any Annual or Joining Fees, they also shared few images and PDF about the Offer.,

I have attached the screenshots and PDF shared by that executive for reference.

FYI - They are asking for 2 Months of Salary slip with minimum salary of 20k and they mentioned that after Axis Bank merger completes (within 1 Year of time frame - as per them) the benefits for the Citi Rewards Corporate Card will remain the same.

A small question of concern is has someone received the same information via call from Citi Bank and if Yes, is this legit and shall i go ahead and apply ? And has anyone recently applied for CITI Rewards Card ? And did they got it LTF because the document available on their website says "Joining Fees and Annual Fees will be communicated at time of sourcing the card" as below, Screenshot_2022-04-08-16-33-54-01_4a24d271e133915ae237d4bec6ffe368.jpg

Attachments

• citi credit card offers-2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2022-04-08-14-00-00-85_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-14-00-00-85_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2022-04-08-13-59-54-86_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-08-13-59-54-86_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello All,

I recently got a call from a Citi Bank Executive stating that they are offering a Citi Bank Rewards Corporate Card for Few MNC's which is without any Annual or Joining Fees, they also shared few images and PDF about the Offer.,

I have attached the screenshots and PDF shared by that executive for reference.

FYI - They are asking for 2 Months of Salary slip with minimum salary of 20k and they mentioned that after Axis Bank merger completes (within 1 Year of time frame - as per them) the benefits for the Citi Rewards Corporate Card will remain the same.

A small question of concern is has someone received the same information via call from Citi Bank and if Yes, is this legit and shall i go ahead and apply ?
If it is a corporate card, no benefit for individuals actually.

On an other note, CITI Rewards is a chargeable card with no joining fees and the annual fee of ₹1K would get reversed on spending of min. 30K in a calendar year.

prc1990

TF Ace
What actually is the philosophy behind corporate cards?
Corporate card is mainly helpful to tackle expenses incurred on corporate events like Team Lunch/Dinner, booking flight tickets for business travel etc. You can pay through your corporate card and submit that expense report to your employer. They will pay that amount to the bank/financial institutions upon doing the necessary verification.

Corporate card can't and shouldn't be used for personal expenses and doing so may even lead to termination due to complaince violation.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Corporate card is mainly helpful to tackle expenses incurred on corporate events like Team Lunch/Dinner, booking flight tickets for business travel etc. You can pay through your corporate card and submit that expense report to your employer. They will pay that amount to the bank/financial institutions upon doing the necessary verification.

Corporate card can't and shouldn't be used for personal expenses and doing so may even lead to termination due to complaince violation.
One more benefit of having a Corporate Card is when you withdraw cash through it.
I had to withdraw cash in many countries due to my nature of job through Citi Corporate Credit Card.
I never ever had to pay the interest, it's just the forex for that moment, that's it. But in India I can't do the withdrawal, it is not permitted by my employer.

But off course, if you use it for your personal expenses & you are caught, it may lead to termination of your service even.
At the same time you will not get any benefit from online, let's say there is an 10% discount offer in Amazon for Citi Bank credit card, if you go through the T&C's, it is clearly written that no Corporate Cards are allowed for this discount.