• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Au bank digital account

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
the physical debit card necessary on au digital account… I can see au abhi account variant which only has virtual debit card.. But uts validity is only showing 1 year…. I dont want to take any physical payment based debit card… As already having free debit cards….

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Are au bank cc considered for C2C @Batmanbaba
No... Even idfc is not considered.... But with increase in market share surely they will be....I wont suggest this card.... In initial of credit card journey... Better to take hdfc, icici, sbi, axis one first....

But for bob.. It will work mostly... I used my one card lite... Which is not accepted anywhere... And then you can use the bob card.... For c2c.... Especially for newbies

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No... Even idfc is not considered.... But with increase in market share surely they will be....I wont suggest this card.... In initial of credit card journey... Better to take hdfc, icici, sbi, axis one first....

But for bob.. It will work mostly... I used my one card lite... Which is not accepted anywhere... And then you can use the bob card.... For c2c.... Especially for newbies
I already have HDFC, Unsecure Onecard, BoB easy😅😅
I just need a higher limit credit card 😢

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Axis,icici,idfc, Indusind are next targets
Waiting for Axis LTF offer
BTW what's the problem in accepting au pre approved offer if I get one??
Point is.... If you get high limit.... There will be issue... Sometimes major bank reject application on basis of that you already have more credit in proportion of salary or itr declared....... Get the major ones and then you can look into au as rewards rate is very less....

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Point is.... If you get high limit.... There will be issue... Sometimes major bank reject application on basis of that you already have more credit in proportion of salary or itr declared....... Get the major ones and then you can look into au as rewards rate is very less....
Okkk
BTW my total credit limit of all the cards combined is 1.14L only.
I don't this it is much 🤣🤣🤣🤣😢😢

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Then if offered pre approved ltf then you can take.. But u won't be able to use c2c other than bob... And also its not available on every pincode........so you can open account... Do basic transactions 2- month and wait and see....