• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Amex Health Insurance plans

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey All,

Has anyone here opted for the amex health insurance plan? The highlights the customer care guy gave were really nice like Reset of sum insured, no room rent capping, OPD coverage, etc.
Any insights would be helpful. Thanks!

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hey All,

Has anyone here opted for the amex health insurance plan? The highlights the customer care guy gave were really nice like Reset of sum insured, no room rent capping, OPD coverage, etc.
Any insights would be helpful. Thanks!
Never ever go by branding AMEX. They are just selling the policy and taking commission.

last I bought term insurance from amex thinking with amex I won't face any problem. But they told wrong info to sell the policy like claim ratio. charged me higher than the quoted price. upon complaint they refunded first year extra amount but said I need to pay extra amount next year onwards.

I discountinued that policy after fighting for 6 long months. I trusted them again for accidental insurance plan last week and bought 3crores cover. premium is deducted 8 days back but I didn't receive the policy.

there is no response on Twitter or email.

try contacting amex insurance number. no one will answer the call.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Never ever go by branding AMEX. They are just selling the policy and taking commission.

last I bought term insurance from amex thinking with amex I won't face any problem. But they told wrong info to sell the policy like claim ratio. charged me higher than the quoted price. upon complaint they refunded first year extra amount but said I need to pay extra amount next year onwards.

I discountinued that policy after fighting for 6 long months. I trusted them again for accidental insurance plan last week and bought 3crores cover. premium is deducted 8 days back but I didn't receive the policy.

there is no response on Twitter or email.

try contacting amex insurance number. no one will answer the call.
Damn that's bad! The way the cust care guy spoke i felt really confident of buying it