• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Health Insurance Suggestion? | AMEX Health

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey Guys,

I was planning to get a health insurance. I got to know AMEX is offering insurance tied up with ICICI Lombard. They are offering 5L cover for 11-12k. This allows me to claim 10k per year for my specs or gym membership (correct me if I am wrong).
There is a downside I don't get to include my family members in this cover and just my spouse.

Is there any better suggestion please let me know. Since I'm viewing at this with the redemption benefits.

Also is there some add-ons etc I should be looking at let me know. I'm fairly new to health insurance and what all to look out as traps.

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys,

I was planning to get a health insurance. I got to know AMEX is offering insurance tied up with ICICI Lombard. They are offering 5L cover for 11-12k. This allows me to claim 10k per year for my specs or gym membership (correct me if I am wrong).
There is a downside I don't get to include my family members in this cover and just my spouse.

Is there any better suggestion please let me know. Since I'm viewing at this with the redemption benefits.

Also is there some add-ons etc I should be looking at let me know. I'm fairly new to health insurance and what all to look out as traps.

Thanks in advance
Checkout Navi Health Insurance. They have unlimited refills and also 50% increase in cover every non-claim year upto 150% of cover amount

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance
What do you mean by 10k per year claim for gym or specs?

suhailmz

TF Premier
My suggestion to people who are new to insurance world. Please go with reputed and well established Insurance companies like ICICI, Max Life, HDFC, etc. Don’t get attracted to low premiums, rather check their claim settlement ratio, claim settlement amount, cashless hospital network, etc.