• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Punjab and Sind Bank Debit Card AMC reversal

prc1990

TF Ace
Anyone with Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Debit card was able to get the card AMC reversed? If so, can you please share the way to get it done?

Background: I had applied for the card in Feb'23 however it never got delivered and I was charged last week even for that. So will take help of RBI BO if bank doesn't reverse it 🙂.

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
Anyone with Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Debit card was able to get the card AMC reversed? If so, can you please share the way to get it done?
Debit card AMC bhi reverse hota hai? ye kabse hone lga?

welcome-bhaisahab-ye-kis-line-me-aa-gaye-aap.gif

Strange

TF Legend
Background: I have virtual card and I was charged even for that. So will take help of RBI BO if bank doesn't reverse it 🙂.
PNB had charged me for the virtual debit card, but after filing a complaint via email at multiple levels, the Branch Manager reversed the charge. By the way, I blocked the virtual debit card afterward, and now I am unable to generate a new one; it's showing error that the virtual debit card has already been issued.

@Abhishek012

doraemon

TF Ace
When you are using a service and saying muje Paisa wapas chaiye ( vo bhi sarkari bank sa) they will be like account band karwa do.
Batao kya ijjat reh jayegi?
So true .
I visited branch once to stop sms charges
Manager was like saar ye upar se mandatory hai and mai isme kuch nahi kar sakta
Fir usne fraud wali kahani chalu ki
Ki saar socho AAP sore ho aur aapka account se koi misusue karde to aapko MSG kaise aayega

Me be like: ok😃

prash1161

TF Ace
So true .
I visited branch once to stop sms charges
Manager was like saar ye upar se mandatory hai and mai isme kuch nahi kar sakta
Fir usne fraud wali kahani chalu ki
Ki saar socho AAP sore ho aur aapka account se koi misusue karde to aapko MSG kaise aayega

Me be like: ok😃
Ha bhai agar funds ho account m tho jaruri bhi hai