• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Process to register for Indusind Bank Debit Card Offer to earn 4% CB

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

what target are you seeing under this offer

• Total voters

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
This is same offer which is discussed in below thread, however in case if you havent received the offer email from Indusind or not sure out of multiple cards that you have on which card this offer is applicable, refer this post

As told by Indus Customer service guy, this offer is applicable for all debit cards but have different spend targets and max cashback amounts

Go to below link, put last 4 digits of your debit card and registered mobile number, log in using OTP

Most likely, you will see below banner on logging in

1698053564755.png

As you click on opt-in, you will be registered with a confirmation screen like below

1698053733852.png

If you dont see banner on the home screen, click on hamburger icon in the top left, click on Match Day Offers

you will see below screen, click on Opt-In
1698053914052.png

Putting in offer T&C link for ready reference
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html

I have total 3 Debit Cards and for all cards it is showing me same 50k target and 2k cashback, but in email i received 20k target and 800 cashback (without 4 digits of cards)

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for tagging but I am not sure whether its working or not, I received this link couple of days back from customer care but whenever I click on Opt IN, it shows same target 50k for all my 5 debit cards (3 savings +2 current) and also never received any confirmation sms as well

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Thanks for tagging but I am not sure whether its working or not, I received this link couple of days back from customer care but whenever I click on Opt IN, it shows same target 50k for all my 5 debit cards (3 savings +2 current) and also never received any confirmation sms as well
Thats true it shows me same target (50k) for all 3 debit card on 1 account but in the email that i received it was mentioned 20k spend target

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
created a poll on this thread to see what all users are getting

kshitij_0

TF Ace
This is same offer which is discussed in below thread, however in case if you havent received the offer email from Indusind or not sure out of multiple cards that you have on which card this offer is applicable, refer this post

As told by Indus Customer service guy, this offer is applicable for all debit cards but have different spend targets and max cashback amounts

Go to below link, put last 4 digits of your debit card and registered mobile number, log in using OTP

Most likely, you will see below banner on logging in

1698053564755.png

As you click on opt-in, you will be registered with a confirmation screen like below

1698053733852.png

If you dont see banner on the home screen, click on hamburger icon in the top left, click on Match Day Offers

you will see below screen, click on Opt-In
1698053914052.png

Putting in offer T&C link for ready reference
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html

I have total 3 Debit Cards and for all cards it is showing me same 50k target and 2k cashback, but in email i received 20k target and 800 cashback (without 4 digits of cards)
I didn't receive any offer on any of my 4 DC.
Probably I am continuously using Indus DC heavily so they didn't give offer.