• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Process to register for Indusind Bank Debit Card Offer to earn 4% CB

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

what target are you seeing under this offer

• Total voters

anonymuos

TF Ace
For one Mastercard World Exclusive I got 4% on 25K spends (https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html). For another Visa Gold Virtual debit card, I got 4% on 20K spends and another offer in the same email message to do 4 transactions to get 3 months Zomato Gold (https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-zomato-offer-on-debit-cards.html). Didn't get any offer for the Visa Signature Exclusive.

Today got the offer on the 3rd Visa Signature Exclusive debit card too: "Spend a minimum of ₹20000 between 5th October and 19th November, 2023 on your IndusInd Bank Debit Card ending XXXXxxxx and take home 4% cashback up to ₹2000 in the form of Bonus Indus Rewards."

Last edited:

Harshal4

TF Select
This is same offer which is discussed in below thread, however in case if you havent received the offer email from Indusind or not sure out of multiple cards that you have on which card this offer is applicable, refer this post

As told by Indus Customer service guy, this offer is applicable for all debit cards but have different spend targets and max cashback amounts

Go to below link, put last 4 digits of your debit card and registered mobile number, log in using OTP

Most likely, you will see below banner on logging in

1698053564755.png

As you click on opt-in, you will be registered with a confirmation screen like below

1698053733852.png

If you dont see banner on the home screen, click on hamburger icon in the top left, click on Match Day Offers

you will see below screen, click on Opt-In
1698053914052.png

Putting in offer T&C link for ready reference
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html

I have total 3 Debit Cards and for all cards it is showing me same 50k target and 2k cashback, but in email i received 20k target and 800 cashback (without 4 digits of cards)
Are any spends excluded for cashback?

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Are any spends excluded for cashback?
as per T&C_

• For the purpose of this Offer, spends would mean the sum of all transactions done using the Bank’s Debit Card through Point of Sale (Card Present) purchase, online or E-Commerce/M-Commerce internet transaction, IVR Transaction, Mail Order/Telephone Order Transaction. All such transactions will be considered for the purpose of calculating achievement towards the Spend Target.
Disqualification:

• RuPay Debit Cardholders of the Bank are not eligible to get the benefits provided under Offer A.
  • Offer A is valid only for residents of India. Non Resident account holders are not eligible for cashback under offer A.

maybe not all dc has this offer, I am also not seeing the offer. my father has account in indus he opened 13 years back...dont know what the criteria is. posting it to inform in the community

kshitij_0

TF Ace
This is same offer which is discussed in below thread, however in case if you havent received the offer email from Indusind or not sure out of multiple cards that you have on which card this offer is applicable, refer this post

As told by Indus Customer service guy, this offer is applicable for all debit cards but have different spend targets and max cashback amounts

Go to below link, put last 4 digits of your debit card and registered mobile number, log in using OTP

Most likely, you will see below banner on logging in

1698053564755.png

As you click on opt-in, you will be registered with a confirmation screen like below

1698053733852.png

If you dont see banner on the home screen, click on hamburger icon in the top left, click on Match Day Offers

you will see below screen, click on Opt-In
1698053914052.png

Putting in offer T&C link for ready reference
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html

I have total 3 Debit Cards and for all cards it is showing me same 50k target and 2k cashback, but in email i received 20k target and 800 cashback (without 4 digits of cards)
The offer is not visible here for me.
But I can see two mails for my Visa Plat and Sign for 4% upto 2000.
I didn't get any offer on MC DC and Visa Gold.

Last edited: