Offer Fulfilled! Process to register for Indusind Bank Debit Card Offer to earn 4% CB

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

what target are you seeing under this offer

• Total voters

zomato

For one Mastercard World Exclusive I got 4% on 25K spends (https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-offer-on-debit-cards.html). For another Visa Gold Virtual debit card, I got 4% on 20K spends and another offer in the same email message to do 4 transactions to get 3 months Zomato Gold (https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-zomato-offer-on-debit-cards.html). Didn't get any offer for the Visa Signature Exclusive.

Today got the offer on the 3rd Visa Signature Exclusive debit card too: "Spend a minimum of ₹20000 between 5th October and 19th November, 2023 on your IndusInd Bank Debit Card ending XXXXxxxx and take home 4% cashback up to ₹2000 in the form of Bonus Indus Rewards."
zomato gold for how many months?

pgarg24

Got a targeted offer in Whatsapp. You would have to enroll your debit card using the click provided there.
(Please let me know if this is something that was already posted since offer is vaid from 5 Oct. I Cculdn't find anything regarding this using a quick search)

The Offer is valid from 5th October, 2023 to 19th November, 2023 (‘Offer Period’).

Eligibility:
  • Offer is open to Select Debit Cardholders of the Bank and who will receive communication regarding the offer (“Select Cardholders”).
  • To participate in the Offer Select Cardholders shall have to mandatorily select opt-in option in the communication received via email or SMS.
  • This Offer is only valid for transactions done and settled during Offer Period.
  • The Select Cardholder is required to make at least one e-commerce (online) transaction during the Offer Period to be eligible for the Offer.
  • Select Cardholders will have to make a minimum of 4 transactions greater than or equal to Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) to qualify for the offer.
  • Offer is valid on both offline and online transactions made on the eligible Debit Card.
  • Offer Terms and Conditions:
  • Unique Zomato Gold Membership Coupon Code, redeemable on Zomato App will be sent to the Eligible Cardholder’s in the form Email and/or SMS by 31st December, 2023.
  • Free Zomato Gold Membership on doing minimum 4 transactions of Rs 1000 and above during the Offer Period by using the eligible Debit Card, will be given to only those Cardholders who have made at least one valid ecommerce transaction on an online merchant using the Debit Card during the Offer Period.
  • For availing the Zomato Gold Membership, Cardholder shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Zomato Gold Membership as may be stipulated by Zomato.
Full terms and conditions here:
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-zomato-offer-on-debit-cards.html

shutapdiya

Got a targeted offer in Whatsapp. You would have to enroll your debit card using the click provided there.
(Please let me know if this is something that was already posted since offer is vaid from 5 Oct. I Cculdn't find anything regarding this using a quick search)

The Offer is valid from 5th October, 2023 to 19th November, 2023 (‘Offer Period’).

Eligibility:
  • Offer is open to Select Debit Cardholders of the Bank and who will receive communication regarding the offer (“Select Cardholders”).
  • To participate in the Offer Select Cardholders shall have to mandatorily select opt-in option in the communication received via email or SMS.
  • This Offer is only valid for transactions done and settled during Offer Period.
  • The Select Cardholder is required to make at least one e-commerce (online) transaction during the Offer Period to be eligible for the Offer.
  • Select Cardholders will have to make a minimum of 4 transactions greater than or equal to Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) to qualify for the offer.
  • Offer is valid on both offline and online transactions made on the eligible Debit Card.
  • Offer Terms and Conditions:
  • Unique Zomato Gold Membership Coupon Code, redeemable on Zomato App will be sent to the Eligible Cardholder’s in the form Email and/or SMS by 31st December, 2023.
  • Free Zomato Gold Membership on doing minimum 4 transactions of Rs 1000 and above during the Offer Period by using the eligible Debit Card, will be given to only those Cardholders who have made at least one valid ecommerce transaction on an online merchant using the Debit Card during the Offer Period.
  • For availing the Zomato Gold Membership, Cardholder shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Zomato Gold Membership as may be stipulated by Zomato.
Full terms and conditions here:
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/icc-mens-world-cup-zomato-offer-on-debit-cards.html
Kehna kya chahte ho bhai?

DarthYoda

I got that 4% upto 2k offer, enrollment done.
35k k karib cc payment h, safest option kaha rhega krna?
Amazon cc bill payment, Mobikwik, paytm, ya direct onecard app?
TIA