• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind debit card 4% cashback offer [User specific]

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
D_ICC.jpg

Got mail with subject

Powerplay Your Spending: Score 4% Cashback with your Debit Card Spends, Participate Today!​

There was option to register in the mail.

Got 4% upto 800 in my case but looks like the amount is user specific too.

Spend ₹20000.0 between 5th October to 19th November, 2023 on your IndusInd Bank Debit Card ending XXXXXXXX and take home 4% cashback up to ₹800.0 in the form of Bonus Indus Rewards.​

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
D_ICC.jpg

Got mail with subject

Powerplay Your Spending: Score 4% Cashback with your Debit Card Spends, Participate Today!​

Any exclusions for cashback??

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any exclusions for cashback??
Actually there are two offers in the same campaign - 4% and top spenders. I see exclusions mentioned in the top spender offer but not on 4% so it is ambiguous

Offer A :

Assured 4% Cashback in the form of Indus Reward Points on achieving minimum spend targets.
  • Eligibility:
  • Offer A is open to select Debit Cardholders of the Bank, holding Debit Card and who will receive communication regarding the Offer A (“Select Cardholders”).
  • To participate in Offer A Select Cardholders shall have to mandatorily select opt-in option in the communication received via email or SMS.
  • Offer A is valid only for transactions done and settled during Offer Period.
  • The Select Cardholder is required to make at least one e-commerce (online) transaction during the Offer Period to be eligible for benefits under Offer A.
  • Select Cardholders will have to achieve a minimum spend level as communicated in the SMS or Email to be eligible for the offer (‘Spend Target’).
  • For the purpose of this Offer, spends would mean the sum of all transactions done using the Bank’s Debit Card through Point of Sale (Card Present) purchase, online or E-Commerce/M-Commerce internet transaction, IVR Transaction, Mail Order/Telephone Order Transaction. All such transactions will be considered for the purpose of calculating achievement towards the Spend Target.
Disqualification:
  • RuPay Debit Cardholders of the Bank are not eligible to get the benefits provided under Offer A.
  • Offer A is valid only for residents of India. Non Resident account holders are not eligible for cashback under offer A.
Offer A Terms and Conditions:
  • On achievement of Spend Target, the Cardholder will receive 4% cashback in the form of IndusRewards, which will be credited to the Eligible Cardholder’s linked Bank account by 31st December, 2023.
  • Bonus Indus Rewards posted under Offer A shall be valid till 6 months only, i.e. the Bonus Rewards will expire on 30th June, 2024 after which the rewards cannot be redeemed by the cardholder.
  • Terms & Conditions of accrual and redemption and of reward points as applicable to IndusRewards will continue to apply. Visit Link for more info: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/Indus-Rewards-program.html

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually there are two offers in the same campaign - 4% and top spenders. I see exclusions mentioned in the top spender offer but not on 4% so it is ambiguous

Offer A :

Assured 4% Cashback in the form of Indus Reward Points on achieving minimum spend targets.
  • Eligibility:
  • Offer A is open to select Debit Cardholders of the Bank, holding Debit Card and who will receive communication regarding the Offer A (“Select Cardholders”).
  • To participate in Offer A Select Cardholders shall have to mandatorily select opt-in option in the communication received via email or SMS.
  • The Select Cardholder is required to make at least one e-commerce (online) transaction during the Offer Period to be eligible for benefits under Offer A.
  • Select Cardholders will have to achieve a minimum spend level as communicated in the SMS or Email to be eligible for the offer (‘Spend Target’).
  • For the purpose of this Offer, spends would mean the sum of all transactions done using the Bank’s Debit Card through Point of Sale (Card Present) purchase, online or E-Commerce/M-Commerce internet transaction, IVR Transaction, Mail Order/Telephone Order Transaction. All such transactions will be considered for the purpose of calculating achievement towards the Spend Target.
Disqualification:
  • RuPay Debit Cardholders of the Bank are not eligible to get the benefits provided under Offer A.
  • Offer A is valid only for residents of India. Non Resident account holders are not eligible for cashback under offer A.
  • On achievement of Spend Target, the Cardholder will receive 4% cashback in the form of IndusRewards, which will be credited to the Eligible Cardholder’s linked Bank account by 31st December, 2023.
  • Bonus Indus Rewards posted under Offer A shall be valid till 6 months only, i.e. the Bonus Rewards will expire on 30th June, 2024 after which the rewards cannot be redeemed by the cardholder.
  • Terms & Conditions of accrual and redemption and of reward points as applicable to IndusRewards will continue to apply. Visit Link for more info: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/Indus-Rewards-program.html
Yeah, I saw the same and that's why asked specifically about the cashback. But we can consider these exclusions to be applicable for Offer A also to be on the safer side.

If someone has a previous experience with a similar offer, he/they can guide better

AJ331

TF Select
I have a Titanium Delights Debit Card which gives 5% on fuel spends, will I get another 4 % if I manage to spend 20K?

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier

Offer A :

• Eligibility:
Disqualification:
CC bill payment will work or not??

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
D_ICC.jpg

Got mail with subject

Spend ₹20000.0 between 5th October to 19th November, 2023 on your IndusInd Bank Debit Card ending XXXXXXXX and take home 4% cashback up to ₹800.0 in the form of Bonus Indus Rewards.​
I also got this offer

Is wallet load is eligible in offer A ?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a Titanium Delights Debit Card which gives 5% on fuel spends, will I get another 4 % if I manage to spend 20K?
Sorry not sure if it is in additional to feature cashback of DC. I think best to check with customer care but I guess should be in addition to normal cashback

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
CC bill payment will work or not??
TnC don't explicitly mention this but seems any online transaction should count but again need to confirm with customer care
For the purpose of this Offer, spends would mean the sum of all transactions done using the Bank’s Debit Card through Point of Sale (Card Present) purchase, online or E-Commerce/M-Commerce internet transaction, IVR Transaction, Mail Order/Telephone Order Transaction
cc :

@raghu.rokda

anonymuos

TF Ace
I got 4% up to ₹1000 but min amount to spend is ₹25K. Like everyone I wanna know if CC bills or wallet load are eligible. :D It says any ecommerce or even POS transactions eligible and cumulative spends would be considered. 4% in form of bonus reward points which expire in 6 months.

Also Indie DC is also technically an IndusInd DC which gives 3% on select merchants of our choice. Will it give 3%+4%? :D

Surendra

TF Select
I got 4% up to ₹1000 but min amount to spend is ₹25K. Like everyone I wanna know if CC bills or wallet load are eligible. :D It says any ecommerce or even POS transactions eligible and cumulative spends would be considered. 4% in form of bonus reward points which expire in 6 months.

Also Indie DC is also technically an IndusInd DC which gives 3% on select merchants of our choice. Will it give 3%+4%? :D
Email mentioned last four digits of debit card entitled for offer