• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with Rewards League due to BigBasket operational constraints

P B R G

TF Ace
This is from my own experience.

First instance, My league stage was completed and i have placed a new order of 500+ amount in quarterfinal. Order was placed successfully but just before delivery one item was cancelled and my order amount was reduced to 498 rupees and thus preventing me from progressing to next level.

Second instance, Again i have placed another order of 500+ rupees, order got placed successfully but the delivery happened in 2 parts. 10 items got delivered in the first day and 1 item delivered next day. So the order amount was split into two orders of different value making it less than 500 rupees.

Third instance, now i have placed a fresh beauty products order of Rs 500+ from my wife's account. This was her first order and she was supposed to receive 150 bonus neucoins. But just before few hours of delivery they have for some unknown reason cancelled one item from the order (reason was simply mentioned can not be delivered) and thus disqualifying her from the extra rewards. When I checked the product in my account it was in stock and available for delivery.

PS : Incase you are not aware of the Rewards League, one needs to spend 500+ rupees in a single order to earn extra rewards/to progress to next level.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

First instance, My league stage was completed and i have placed a new order of 500+ amount in quarterfinal. Order was placed successfully but just before delivery one item was cancelled and my order amount was reduced to 498 rupees and thus preventing me from progressing to next level.

Second instance, Again i have placed another order of 500+ rupees, order got placed successfully but the delivery happened in 2 parts. 10 items got delivered in the first day and 1 item delivered next day. So the order amount was split into two orders of different value making it less than 500 rupees.

Third instance, now i have placed a fresh beauty products order of Rs 500+ from my wife's account. This was her first order and she was supposed to receive 150 bonus neucoins. But just before few hours of delivery they have for some unknown reason cancelled one item from the order (reason was simply mentioned can not be delivered) and thus disqualifying her from the extra rewards. When I checked the product in my account it was in stock and available for delivery.

PS : Incase you are not aware of the Rewards League, one needs to spend 500+ rupees in a single order to earn extra rewards/to progress to next level.
First Instance: These are issues with bigbasket delivery. Not fault of Tataneu.
Second Instance: Even if order is delivered in two parts, order id should remain the same and count as one order.
Third Instance: Again, these issues are with bigbasket delivery.

There are many other ways like 1mg, tatacliq to get rewards in Tataneu league.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

There is an issue with your nearest store manager. Call Tata neu customer support and lodge complaint against him for continuously cancelling or modifying orders unnecessarily.

P B R G

TF Ace
Second Instance: Even if order is delivered in two parts, order id should remain the same and count as one order.

There are many other ways like 1mg, tatacliq to get rewards in Tataneu league.
1. Big basket is part of Tata neu only.
2. It's counted as two different orders because two bills were generated.
3. Then they should fix these issues.
4. I don't have any requirements of medicines and electronics as of now.

One instance is fine. It happens. But similar instances again and again is frustrating.

P B R G

TF Ace
There is an issue with your nearest store manager. Call Tata neu customer support and lodge complaint against him for continuously cancelling or modifying orders unnecessarily.
Maybe. I am thinking of drafting a feedback mail to their higher authorities. Such instances give bad reputation to their apps and leads to bad user experience.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Maybe. I am thinking of drafting a feedback mail to their higher authorities. Such instances give bad reputation to their apps and leads to bad user experience.
These are issues you are facing with bigbasket deliveries near to your home. Maybe your nearest store is having issues.
Others are getting bigbasket orders fine and progressing in Tataneu rewards league.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It happened with me too, split into separate orders, order number is same but listed separately and splits the amount. My order was well above 500 so didn't bother.
my order amount was reduced to 498 rupees and thus preventing me from progressing to next level.
Idk they I've only seen it add to the price not reduce. Recent bbnow order of 510 rupees didn't cause any problem. Try bbnow maybe

aryanraj

TF Select
placed 3 orders during previous week and it was normal, even i live in village. i already completed the 9orders with 15k spend, they offered extra rs500 voucher but not able to find it.

sahildca

TF Premier
1. Big basket is part of Tata neu only.
2. It's counted as two different orders because two bills were generated.
3. Then they should fix these issues.
4. I don't have any requirements of medicines and electronics as of now.

One instance is fine. It happens. But similar instances again and again is frustrating.
If they allow then cancel or return orders when they split orders in parts (less than Rs.500).
They should count split delivery orders as one order. With same order id but split deliveries.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I use Bigbasket and tata Neu frequently (daily) and have zero problems. The items I order are always available and not rare items. So this issue is with Bigbasket if we order items which could be out of stock.

I would request to change the title as there is no real fraud.

vm999

TF Select
Not facing this issue, but my overall order amount is not getting from the past three orders. It's stuck at 14958. I did two more orders of 600. I contacted Tata Neu customer care but it's not yet resolved. In the below images you can see that order count is increasing but order amount is not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501-100611.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501-100611.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230501-133144.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501-133144.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 32

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In my case I place 5 separate orders from BB, they canceled all the orders and merged them into a single order citing operational constraints.
So, the culprit here is BB

Just place order with safe items which have less chance of cancellation and are not subject to price variation.
For e.g in my area Eggs, Cheese, Diet coke, etc. routinely runs out of stock. So there is a probability that if these items are ordered, some of the items will be canceled.
So, don't include such items

atul9906

TF Buzz
Same happened with me on 1mg. Order 3 items totalling 500₹ but since the delivery slots were different it got split into two. Amount counted but not the transaction

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
placed 3 orders during previous week and it was normal, even i live in village. i already completed the 9orders with 15k spend, they offered extra rs500 voucher but not able to find it.
Once you go to the league page scroll down and you will see a scorecard and the links to the coupon will be there. But you can use it only after 30 or 40 days after qualifying for the coupon.

aryanraj

TF Select
Once you go to the league page scroll down and you will see a scorecard and the links to the coupon will be there. But you can use it only after 30 or 40 days after qualifying for the coupon.
You mean the 3 coupons i won+1extra coupon? it shows rs500 off on 1mg purchase of 5000.

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Well, this seems to be isolated to your nearby big basket store. I for one have completed the league without any issues. IMG_4171.png

P B R G

TF Ace
As you people have mentioned i think it's more of due to the operational constraints of BB rather than Fraud. Please suggest a better word for the thread title so that I can edit it. Thankyou.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As you people have mentioned i think it's more of due to the operational constraints of BB rather than Fraud. Please suggest a better word for the thread title so that I can edit it. Thankyou.
Better change it to "Problem with Rewards League due to BigBasket operational issue" or something on similar lines

or, request to close/delete thread :p