• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! JioMart Order Not Confirmed with "Pay with Rewards"

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm having some trouble with a recent JioMart order. I placed an order for and chose the "pay with rewards" option at checkout. The problem is, the order never got confirmed.

I've checked my account and the reward points have definitely been deducted, but there's no sign of the order on JioMart.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to get this resolved?

I tried chat with us option but it is asking for order ID and referrence number of the transaction, which i don't know

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm having some trouble with a recent JioMart order. I placed an order for and chose the "pay with rewards" option at checkout. The problem is, the order never got confirmed.

I've checked my account and the reward points have definitely been deducted, but there's no sign of the order on JioMart.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to get this resolved?

I tried chat with us option but it is asking for order ID and referrence number of the transaction, which i don't know
So you have paid fully through rewards?

I don't think so, your money was also deducted from the account?

You can check mail and SMS, on ordering we receive confirmation through SMS and email as well in case of JioMart.

king220477

TF Buzz
Available for me as well, put the links and let us try to get it confirmed.

Screenshot_20240505-133544.jpg

i waas ordering

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Slightly off topic: I'm unable to order anything on Jiomart as my cart always appears empty. Even when I add multiple items it always appears empty. Does any of you know a solution to this? It's not a new account, I've used it in the past. This problem is since last 1-1.5 months

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
i waas ordering

Yes.. can't see twidpay for this order

Edit: But for other oil orders, can see the option

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry for noob question but are flipkart supercoins and mobikwik supercoins completely different and independent? Or are they related and is there way to link them?