• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League is BACK - April 2024.... Play and get rewards upto ₹15,000 ... Sorry NO LTF offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thinking for some time. Will most probably go for it. Just wanted to ask how easy is the closure process in case I have to close it before the first year ends? Also, will the closure affect my core card in any way since the limit is shared?
It is easy to close the card.. just like any other card..
and it wont effect CIBIl..
It is just a floater card on your core card...

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Here is how I earned 36.62% return on my Tata Neu Spends this Rewards League

1715965694595.png

Some Assumptions & Explaination in my Calculations:
  • Calculations are inclusive of all my Credit Card discounts so please re-calculate according to your scenario.
  • UPI Spent is taken as an expense but if you manage to do it without actually spending then the Return is above 41%.
  • All the NeuCoins will be Realised till 16 June only (as you can see in the screenshot attached)
  • I have discounted the NeuCoins by 10% in the actual return because I think while paying through NeuCoins you lose onto other discounts and base 5% NeuPass NeuCoins.
  • The column of "Effective" in the above tables does not include the NeuCoins as they are added separately at the end.
1715965848582.jpeg

Last edited: