• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will opening a FD through Stable Money create any problem later when creating account with the bank?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wanted to open an FD to park my emergency fund. Stable Money seems very good and easy to create a FD online without having an account with bank. I read somewhere in the forum that when few users wanted to open IndusInd bank account who have FD with Airtel, they were facing issue because Airtel maintains it with IndusInd bank, and they created a consumer id for that PAN which was the issue. Will it be the same issue if I use Stable Money too. Can community throw some light on this matter.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I wanted to open an FD to park my emergency fund. Stable Money seems very good and easy to create a FD online without having an account with bank. I read somewhere in the forum that when few users wanted to open IndusInd bank account who have FD with Airtel, they were facing issue because Airtel maintains it with IndusInd bank, and they created a consumer id for that PAN which was the issue. Will it be the same issue if I use Stable Money too. Can community throw some light on this matter.
To do banking operations, one needs to have banking license. If Stable does not have one, it has to tie up with someone who has it

D₹V

TF Prestige
No worries 🤠.

You'll get your FD details after the FD.

I had contacted a SFB offline, he said FD can be opened without any account in our bank.

So options on Stable Money are legit. You can proceed for FD.