• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with Rewards League due to BigBasket operational constraints

P B R G

TF Ace
This is from my own experience.

First instance, My league stage was completed and i have placed a new order of 500+ amount in quarterfinal. Order was placed successfully but just before delivery one item was cancelled and my order amount was reduced to 498 rupees and thus preventing me from progressing to next level.

Second instance, Again i have placed another order of 500+ rupees, order got placed successfully but the delivery happened in 2 parts. 10 items got delivered in the first day and 1 item delivered next day. So the order amount was split into two orders of different value making it less than 500 rupees.

Third instance, now i have placed a fresh beauty products order of Rs 500+ from my wife's account. This was her first order and she was supposed to receive 150 bonus neucoins. But just before few hours of delivery they have for some unknown reason cancelled one item from the order (reason was simply mentioned can not be delivered) and thus disqualifying her from the extra rewards. When I checked the product in my account it was in stock and available for delivery.

PS : Incase you are not aware of the Rewards League, one needs to spend 500+ rupees in a single order to earn extra rewards/to progress to next level.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think any of these issues are intentional. That's how their systems were built.

Btw i completed my league and had a good experience with BB like I always had. But Tata Cliq was poor experience, no timely refund

It happened with me too, split into separate orders, order number is same but listed separately and splits the amount. My order was well above 500 so didn't bother.

Idk they I've only seen it add to the price not reduce. Recent bbnow order of 510 rupees didn't cause any problem. Try bbnow maybe
This is from my own experience.

First instance, My league stage was completed and i have placed a new order of 500+ amount in quarterfinal. Order was placed successfully but just before delivery one item was cancelled and my order amount was reduced to 498 rupees and thus preventing me from progressing to next level.

Second instance, Again i have placed another order of 500+ rupees, order got placed successfully but the delivery happened in 2 parts. 10 items got delivered in the first day and 1 item delivered next day. So the order amount was split into two orders of different value making it less than 500 rupees.

Third instance, now i have placed a fresh beauty products order of Rs 500+ from my wife's account. This was her first order and she was supposed to receive 150 bonus neucoins. But just before few hours of delivery they have for some unknown reason cancelled one item from the order (reason was simply mentioned can not be delivered) and thus disqualifying her from the extra rewards. When I checked the product in my account it was in stock and available for delivery.

PS : Incase you are not aware of the Rewards League, one needs to spend 500+ rupees in a single order to earn extra rewards/to progress to next level.
Split orders are considered for League.
Happened with me as well - I said the transaction was a single one with 500+ amount and Tata neu customer care was happy to raise a complaint for the same. They considered my split order and got reflected in rewards league after 24 hours of raising complaint. Splitting of orders is from Bigbasket and not from us - we have made a single transaction of 500+ , so it should be considered for rewards league.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I faced similar issue once, in another instance, ordered from bb via neu but they counted it direct from bb so neither credited 5% nor counted towards league, for one order some lesser amount of coins credited then expected 5% but they are no more responding over mails now.