• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem in applying for Axis Bank Credit Card Online for Existing Axis Bank Credit Card Holders

mukundstud

TF Premier
I already hold Flipkart Axis Bank credit card since October 2021. I have tried to apply another Axis bank credit card ONLINE 2 times after that. One time in December and another time, this March, after seeing the Lifetime Free Credit Card offer from Axis Bank. Both of the times, my Application Number got generated. After that, no response. Not even the response of Application Rejection. Both the times, I contacted Axis Bank Customer Care through Twitter and Call, and both the times, they are unable to find my application even after I gave them the Application No.

Is this issue happening with others also? If yes, what is the possible reason? How to deal with this problem? I want another Lifetime Free Axis CC for more benefits. Should I apply for it on call? Will Lifetime Free offer be still valid if I apply for another card through customer care?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I already hold Flipkart Axis Bank credit card since October 2021. I have tried to apply another Axis bank credit card ONLINE 2 times after that. One time in December and another time, this March, after seeing the Lifetime Free Credit Card offer from Axis Bank. Both of the times, my Application Number got generated. After that, no response. Not even the response of Application Rejection. Both the times, I contacted Axis Bank Customer Care through Twitter and Call, and both the times, they are unable to find my application even after I gave them the Application No.

Is this issue happening with others also? If yes, what is the possible reason? How to deal with this problem? I want another Lifetime Free Axis CC for more benefits. Should I apply for it on call? Will Lifetime Free offer be still valid if I apply for another card through customer care?
There's a system overhaul for past two weeks. There was 1300 application submitted alone in a day from a single cluster. These kinda issues are happening and some people also got rejection messages but later on their card got approved. So wait till you get any confirmation from bank's end

Obhi

TF Buzz

brother have you applied as existing customer?
I can share my experience on this. I have flipkart axis bank credit card however no bank account with Axis. I applied for Indian oil credit card online as existing customer. However, application neither processed nor rejected till date. I tried again through offline application as non existing customer and card is approved within weeks.

If your case is like me, you can try offline application or online as non existing customer.

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge

You can call the customer care and request for another card that you want. There is no need to apply separately. Also, there should be a gap of 3 months between applications (whether you apply online or call the customer care). Beyond 3 months you can call the customer care and ask them for another variant.

mukundstud

TF Premier
brother have you applied as existing customer?
I can share my experience on this. I have flipkart axis bank credit card however no bank account with Axis. I applied for Indian oil credit card online as existing customer. However, application neither processed nor rejected till date. I tried again through offline application as non existing customer and card is approved within weeks.

If your case is like me, you can try offline application or online as non existing customer.
This exact same thing happened to me 2 times. Thanks for the advice!!