• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Postpe (Innofin) closed loan issues NOC but still showing active on all credit scores

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I had activated this Postpe Credit limit without understanding they will add this as a personal loan in my CIBIL and other credit reports.
Once I learnt this and get more information on the same found this of no value and best to get it closed, I approached customer support of postpe and got the loan closed received NOC 3 months+ back.
But the loan was still active in the Experian and CIBIL reports which I checked today where entries from other banks are as latest as a week back.

I checked with customer support and they are replying randomly. Is there any action which we as customers can take against these BNPL services?

Thanks
-Manz

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hi,
I had activated this Postpe Credit limit without understanding they will add this as a personal loan in my CIBIL and other credit reports.
Once I learnt this and get more information on the same found this of no value and best to get it closed, I approached customer support of postpe and got the loan closed received NOC 3 months+ back.
But the loan was still active in the Experian and CIBIL reports which I checked today where entries from other banks are as latest as a week back.

I checked with customer support and they are replying randomly. Is there any action which we as customers can take against these BNPL services?

Thanks
-Manz
Rbi obudsman !

0xShailesh

TF Select
Same case here. After multiple emails they closed my innofin account on cibil, but the Experian is still active. Today marks 1 year of my postpe account being closed. Sent emails to lendenclub, let's see if they are willing to fix this.

MJN

TF Premier
Same case here. After multiple emails they closed my innofin account on cibil, but the Experian is still active. Today marks 1 year of my postpe account being closed. Sent emails to lendenclub, let's see if they are willing to fix this.
They won't fix.. They will ask full credit report in pdf format

Same problem for the last 1 year

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
You have to register a complaint in RBI unless it will remain active. That's how Lenden club works. I did same and account was closed within few working days in CIBIl and other bureaus.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same issue with mobikwik, also incorrect reporting for loan default by them 😤
I got it removed from cibil after dispute. Didn't knew about rbi ombudsman back then. Going to report these now.