• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does taking Jupiter Mini loans affect Credit score?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,
I have took Jupiter Mini loans three times which offers 0% interest with 2-3% processing fee! . We have to pay the loan within a month.
It reports to Cibil only after the loan is closed, we can see it as a closed account.
Now I have around 3 closed accounts from Jupiter itself as amicafin. Will the increasing number of closed accounts affect us in any future cards or loans?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
I have took Jupiter Mini loans three times which offers 0% interest with 2-3% processing fee! . We have to pay the loan within a month.
It reports to Cibil only after the loan is closed, we can see it as a closed account.
Now I have around 3 closed accounts from Jupiter itself as amicafin. Will the increasing number of closed accounts affect us in any future cards or loans?
Depends on how neededy are you
If u need it every month better grab proper loan
If u require for few months ..
Rotate your cc ..
Why to add loan to cibil every month

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
Not you always expect loan reported as closed status some time they report on withdrawal date hence looks active account, it was happened me Did by IDFC FIRST MONEY and closed account no way impact your score unless closed as SETTLED OR WRITTEN OFF.