• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong loan in cibil score

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

Innofin is the partner of Postpe, did you use that? Or have any active account with them?
Reaching out to them can help you close that account.
I used postpe account postpe created smbkbank Creditcard in my cibil report oh OK this loan also created postpe only I think and I already given a mail to close my postpe account they removed smbkbank Creditcard but innofin loan present in cibil report how can I close this

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I used postpe account postpe created smbkbank Creditcard in my cibil report oh OK this loan also created postpe only I think and I already given a mail to close my postpe account they removed smbkbank Creditcard but innofin loan present in cibil report how can I close this
You have a friend here.. Fight it together.. More people fighting together .. better results..

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Absolutely, here are the Postpe Nodal Officer details if needed, send a strong-worded email to him if they don't help.

Name: Ankit Parnami
Contact Details: +91 9899355922 Email: nodalofficer@postpe.app
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m.