• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilty to get select IDFC CC with C2C or preapproved?

karanarora

TF Buzz
Is it possible to get Select CC on the basis of 3month OLD amazon pay CC with online C2C? I have opened IDFC savings account 3 months ago but still not received pre-approved offer.. Should I apply manually or wait for pre-approved offer?

Gautham

TF Premier
Is it possible to get Select CC on the basis of 3month OLD amazon pay CC with online C2C? I have opened IDFC savings account 3 months ago but still not received pre-approved offer.. Should I apply manually or wait for pre-approved offer?
if you had maintained close to 3 lakhs in the last 3 months, maintain the balance for few more weeks. You will definitely get approved for select CC. that's how I got select CC.

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
true yesterday i applied and all it shows is wow cc i closed the application in middle
Yeah. Nowadays they are promoting their wow one aggressively. So wait for few more weeks you will defenitely get your Select/Wealth. Last month I got my Select the same way. Maintaining the balance l for 4-5months. I got a notification to apply for CC. Then tried checking for the offer which was showing Select IDFC card with decent Limit. Instantly card generated.

Just maintain balance and hold on. Or transactions.

arthurmorgan

TF Buzz
I’m a salaried professional but my company is not listed on IDFC cc applying dropdown ? What do I do ? Im getting the millennia card only when I type my company name manually with just limit of ₹70K, BTW I have ICICI platinum card with 6L limit, looking for cards with LTF & lounge access

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it's subjective,to be honest,totally depends on your NRV
I had no prior relationship with them but I was getting calls and SMS that I am eligible for the classic variant. I kept ignoring it and then got a call that they will provide select cc without any CIBIL hit, so I took itbut they offered only 80k.

Now I have again started getting sms that I am pre-approved for limit upto 5 lac. Don't know what they are up to.