• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibility to get Debit cards without any charges in Axis

evilz

TF Buzz
Is there any method to get Debit cards without charges in Axis Bank savings accounts 10k -25k variants? I have no need for a debit card as I never use it.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Any drawbacks of having Jan dhan account over regular 12k mab one ?
Many, basically bank does not want to give you jan dhan accounts if they can manage to sell higher variants.

1. Your monthly transactions are limited by number
2. Your yearly transactions are limited to cumulative amount of 1 lacs
3. If you breach either of the above two, you will be updated to MAB account without intimating you (means you wont even know your a/c variant has changed)

Basically if you want jan dhan account it shouldn't be in axis but if you want free debit card and for w/e reasons "must have one axis account" without needing it for regular transactions, its a best choice. I required one axis a/c without needing to maintain balance, so I went with it.

Pick carefully.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
please try that and tell...i am also considering upgrading to liberty account........money can also be added to kotak 811 account and indusind account using debit card....in kotak 811...limit is either three times or 50k per month....just make sure you do from netbanking as it uses citrus pay.......so merchant name shows as citrus kotak....
Sir kindly elaborate how to add money through net banking in indusind and kotak so the said merchant name appears to get the cashback of liberty debit card