• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibility to get Debit cards without any charges in Axis

evilz

TF Buzz
Is there any method to get Debit cards without charges in Axis Bank savings accounts 10k -25k variants? I have no need for a debit card as I never use it.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
in liberty account u can maintain or spend 25K
please try that and tell...i am also considering upgrading to liberty account........money can also be added to kotak 811 account and indusind account using debit card....in kotak 811...limit is either three times or 50k per month....just make sure you do from netbanking as it uses citrus pay.......so merchant name shows as citrus kotak....

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
please try that and tell...i am also considering upgrading to liberty account........money can also be added to kotak 811 account and indusind account using debit card....in kotak 811...limit is either three times or 50k per month....just make sure you do from netbanking as it uses citrus pay.......so merchant name shows as citrus kotak....
How to add money in indusind using dc??

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Instead of blocking of card, apply for ATM chip card (Lifetime free). You'll get Rupay card with ATM limit of 75k, no pos limit, no ecom limit.
Debit card sometimes helps in ac validation the call at ivr or something like that.
I guess this card is of no use as it isn't a debit card coz sometimes whenever you forget your password you need debit card for authentication.

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we get the yellow rupay dc with Liberty account

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
First they will give liberty card... Then u can upgrade via axis app or netbanking.....
Yellow is only available with jandhan account... With all other accounts u can get atm chip card
I guess this card is of no use as it isn't a debit card coz sometimes whenever you forget your password you need debit card for authentication.