• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Best way to pay credit card bill is auto debit instruction from savings account..100/200 Rs cashback is peanut. If you keep collecting these cashbacks, you cannot buy a motorcycle after 50 years....Focus on generating CASH/Wealth not collecting pitty cashback amounts...it is not worth the effort.
Bro the community you are in our founder technofino in one vedio shared that he bought an apple laptop from only the cashback . It is only to use the right cc at right transaction. And if you are determined for buying and saving money you will do so. Never think that cc money is your money.

Arosaurabh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did a test transaction as you suggested of Rs 100 on 21st Mar with HDFC debit card for HDFC credit card payment, it said successful transaction but on SBI unipay there are no transaction details, but if you scroll they have a graphic display which indicates a pie chart and bar chart reflecting this transaction, But neither payment processed or refunded till date. And on writing a mail to id mentioned on website no response. So certain things don't change with SBI they start a service and it is not reliable. So no go for future is my current experience.
Finally the amount got refunded on 8th April, but not using the portal in future not reliable at all.

My 23rd March 24 credit card bill payment on SBI UNIPAY through idfc debit card failed but it is not reversed by idfc yet.
Any one have done transaction through idfc bank debit card and failed?
Any update on reverse