• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

0xfallup

TF Ace
Received the other failed transaction too today.(i.e., in 3 working days)
I guess failed transactions done using CC/UPI are being settled within 3 to 4 working days(this was in my case).

Transactions done using debit cards are taking longer time to settle as many say.
CC UPI transaction done on 20 march , still waiting for refund

scn

TF Premier
Just an update to everyone

Refund received today at day time (8th April, reversal process by merchant on 6th April as seen in credit description) for the debit card failed payment which is done on 21st March

Sidewise: I do the following but it does not matter
  • 3-4 mail to sbi.bbps email id in the gap of 2-3 days, nothing happen as they do not response. Might be they read but not response and process refund directly, who knows
  • Already sync with my bank 5 days and bank told wait for 15 working days in the case of debit card refund.
  • Also try to contact on twitter DM yesterday. Twitter DM provide the ticket ID and social email id so that they forward the complain internally to the concerned department. I forwarded this mail by and they social team acknowledged to me and forward the mail to concerned department today internally. However, Refund already available today so I no need to go it further.

nits123

TF Premier
Best way to pay credit card bill is auto debit instruction from savings account..100/200 Rs cashback is peanut. If you keep collecting these cashbacks, you cannot buy a motorcycle after 50 years....Focus on generating CASH/Wealth not collecting pitty cashback amounts...it is not worth the effort.

Attachments

• EnF1DB8UcAEmvrj.jpg
    EnF1DB8UcAEmvrj.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9