• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

Dear all there is no issue you will get refund within 10 days.Due to this problem i raised charge back (01/04/2024)and receive money instantly in my credit card account but i got refund yesterday.transaction date was 28/03/2024.

sriniak1303

TF Buzz
Dear all there is no issue you will get refund within 10 days.Due to this problem i raised charge back (01/04/2024)and receive money instantly in my credit card account but i got refund yesterday.transaction date was 28/03/2024.
When u did u do your txn?
I did on mar 23rd but no refund yet
No response to mails as quoted by others in this thread

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yeah received refund after 3 working days for one transaction and waiting for refund for another failed transaction. Usually they wont respond to mail/call. Have to wait until its done.
Received the other failed transaction too today.(i.e., in 3 working days)
I guess failed transactions done using CC/UPI are being settled within 3 to 4 working days(this was in my case).

Transactions done using debit cards are taking longer time to settle as many say.

Last edited:

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Received the other failed transaction too today.(i.e., in 3 working days)
I guess failed transactions done using CC/UPI are being settled within 3 to 4 working days(this was in my case).

Transactions done using debit cards are taking longer time to settle as many say.
Debit card transaction date ?

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received refunds on Amazon pay credit card on both the transactions 131k and 36k failed on 28th March, received refund on 2nd April.

However, still waiting for refund for the failed transactions made using idfc debit card on 26th. 50k + 50k
I didn't even knew that credit card was also working to pay cc bill
I only knew about rupay cc UPI which never worked for me