• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm also doing something similar. Used some of my debit cards and seeing if this also works. Agreed that I should have read about this prior. I didn't have any trouble with HDFC Billpay and paytm for getting rewards. Assumed this will also be similar and didn't even occur to me to check if the platform has any issues. Such a basic issue and pathetic service!

Batana kya hai isme ? Impatience log aise bhi kisi na kisi tarike se mental peace me kabhi rahete he nahi hai. Unka hum kuch kar nahi sakte hai.

Rahi baat normal logo ki woh log 5-7 bank working days wait kar lega ya nahi aaya toh 10-12 working days aur. Khud he refund aa jayega.

Financial year ending me refund ka aur time lagte hai. Mujhe yaad hai pichle FY me bahot bar ho chuka hai, unlogo ka refund aur delay hua tha.

Kuch aise bhi log hai jo pichle 5 or 10 years se Debit Card ka use kar rahe hai aur pata he hoga DC refund me thora jada time lagta hai kabhi kabhi.

Yeh sab jante hue bhi aisi harkate kar rahe jo log, woh log apne personal life me bhi kisi bhi chiz me mental peace me nahi hoga, isiliye bola maine unlogo ka kuch nahi kar sakte hai.
Exactly, either wait or don't try.

There's a very famous proverb "If u can't handle the heat, get out of kitchen"

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Batana kya hai isme ? Impatience log aise bhi kisi na kisi tarike se mental peace me kabhi rahete he nahi hai. Unka hum kuch kar nahi sakte hai.

Rahi baat normal logo ki woh log 5-7 bank working days wait kar lega ya nahi aaya toh 10-12 working days aur. Khud he refund aa jayega.

Financial year ending me refund ka aur time lagte hai. Mujhe yaad hai pichle FY me bahot bar ho chuka hai, unlogo ka refund aur delay hua tha.

Kuch aise bhi log hai jo pichle 5 or 10 years se Debit Card ka use kar rahe hai aur pata he hoga DC refund me thora jada time lagta hai kabhi kabhi.

Yeh sab jante hue bhi aisi harkate kar rahe jo log, woh log apne personal life me bhi kisi bhi chiz me mental peace me nahi hoga, isiliye bola maine unlogo ka kuch nahi kar sakte hai.
Aapke vichar acche lage

vissu295

TF Buzz
Sometimes it takes 7-10 days (working) to get the amount back. It happened with me recently for an amount of 36400. I got the refund on the 7th working day.
Agree with this. I had failed payment and no transaction ID was generated. But, the refund came after a week or so and funnily the date of refund was also the payment date. Means it might just be an authorization for debit and automatically got revoked after specific number of days as the merchant didn't claim it.

CardTox

TF Premier
I also paid my axis cc bill through SBI Unipay using UPI method with hdfc rupay cc....but amount was firstly successful, then after few seconds, failed and payment was charged....but no refund or no bill was paid....even i amafraid that i lost my 5k?

doctorkaz

TF Buzz
I also paid my axis cc bill through SBI Unipay using UPI method with hdfc rupay cc....but amount was firstly successful, then after few seconds, failed and payment was charged....but no refund or no bill was paid....even i amafraid that i lost my 5k?
Hello,

Did you get refund in your upi account?

I tried paying my Axis bank credit card Bill using SBI unipay through UPI, the amount was debited from my account; however, no transaction related details are shown on the SBI unipay portal nor has the amount been credited to my Axis bank credit card account.

Tried reaching out to SBI Unipay, however their phone are unanswered and the email address is incorrect on the website.

Any guidance here will be appreciated!

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I did a test transaction as you suggested of Rs 100 on 21st Mar with HDFC debit card for HDFC credit card payment, it said successful transaction but on SBI unipay there are no transaction details, but if you scroll they have a graphic display which indicates a pie chart and bar chart reflecting this transaction, But neither payment processed or refunded till date. And on writing a mail to id mentioned on website no response. So certain things don't change with SBI they start a service and it is not reliable. So no go for future is my current experience.

nishadthakur

TF Select
I haven't got reply from unipay or bbps(raised complaint on both emails)
So I raised dispute on HDFC debit card
HDFC has asked the merchant to show the transaction, it will take 1 month(4th may) as per email
The transaction was for HDFC cc from HDFC cc
Value 21107
Date 21 march

I would suggest if you are not getting money back beyond 3-4 days, don't chase unipay, it's useless, go directly to bank since they have more communication options with merchant and fraud protection

SamPtnk

TF Ace
HDFC has asked the merchant to show the transaction, it will take 1 month(4th may) as per email
Value 21107
Date 21 march

I would suggest if you are not getting money back beyond 3-4 days, don't chase unipay, it's useless, go directly to bank since they have more communication options with merchant and fraud protection
How did you contact Hdfc ?
I mean raise the dispute ?

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received refunds on Amazon pay credit card on both the transactions 131k and 36k failed on 28th March, received refund on 2nd April.

However, still waiting for refund for the failed transactions made using idfc debit card on 26th. 50k + 50k

Value 21107
Date 21 march

I was made payment with credit card got failed within 10 days got refund