• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

opening too many credit cards has ruined my finances

Pradumya

TF Premier
now the interest and charges that incurred were crazy idk how ill pay it back
Treat those interest and fees as your tuition fees for learning this lesson.

Im looking for a way to pay just the principal amount without interest and charges
If you somehow manage to get away with just principal payment then you won't hesitate to repeat this process again. Just basic psychology.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Treat those interest and fees as your tuition fees for learning this lesson.

If you somehow manage to get away with just principal payment then you won't hesitate to repeat this process again. Just basic psychology.
💯 💯 💯

doraemon

TF Ace
As I said earlier

Even though he escaped now
Think of the parents who don't even know that his son had done that
How will be their life ?
And think of society at large(yeah it matters a lot)

And in long term horizon it's just 4 lakh and as u are rotating that much money
That means it should be in your accounts

Where did u spent all that?
Come clean bro
No one gives a fcuk about you
We don't even know you and are not at all interested as well

It will be beneficial for u if u come clean and tell us whole scenario

Because even if u rotate 1 cr that should be somewhere na?
Or u spend them without even thinking payments

And don't try to fool yourself
Try to talk with parents
It's not an big issue tbh

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
An eye opening lesson specially for students applying and relying too heavily on many credit cards, everything thing has a proper time to be indulged in.
These banks approve their applications deliberately expecting negligence on their part sooner or later whereas the students think they are accomplishing great things and their credit score will be a star or their resume.
Whereas the reality is people chase credit scores when they are unable to achieve academic scores. This credit score/profile will serve no purpose, and don't bother abt home loans, you can still acquire it lowest interest when the bank manager knows you are a top accomplished professional. Credit score will build automatically when one starts earning well.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
As I said earlier

Even though he escaped now
Think of the parents who don't even know that his son had done that
How will be their life ?
And think of society at large(yeah it matters a lot)

And in long term horizon it's just 4 lakh and as u are rotating that much money
That means it should be in your accounts

Where did u spent all that?
Come clean bro
No one gives a fcuk about you
We don't even know you and are not at all interested as well

It will be beneficial for u if u come clean and tell us whole scenario

Because even if u rotate 1 cr that should be somewhere na?
Or u spend them without even thinking payments

And don't try to fool yourself
Try to talk with parents
It's not an big issue tbh
There's no point in giving him advices. He is totally addicted with CCs

Stop wasting your time here

I gave him the best advice one could give and his next question was will my other cards be blocked or will banks issue cards again in future. Nothing else 🤣
I was like seriously dude??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Earlier he was trying to flee away to a foreign country.
Now concerned about retaining the cards. :censored:
That is why I did not participate in the discussion.
I know from the beginning that it would be a waste of time.
reasons being:
1) He has been doing this for the last 4 years.. it is not an innocent mistake or spur of the moment thing.
He has been deliberately doing this for an extended period of time.. Probably he knows more tricks than all of us put together.
2) He came to us only after the sh*t hit the fan.. Had everything would have been right.. he would have continued to do the same for the next 4 years.
3) who on the earth will forget payment of bills.. Its only because all the loop holes were closed and he could not pay his bills., going on vacation and forgetting the bills is not a believable story..
etc etc..

He is completely aware of all the actions and thier consequences.. He just wanted to know if anyone else know the tricks that he was not aware of ...

Last edited:

doraemon

TF Ace
reasons being:
1) He has been doing this for the last 4 years.. it is not an innocent mistake of spur of the moment thing.
He has been deliberately doing this for an extended period of time.. Probably he nows more tricks than all of us put together.
2) He came to us only after the sh*t hit the fan.. Had everything would been right.. he would have continued to do the same for the next 4 years.
3) who on the earth will forget payment of bills.. Its only because all the loop holes were closed and he could not pay his bills., going on vacation and forgetting the bills is not believable story..
etc etc..

He is completely aware of all the actions and thier consequences.. He just wanted to know if anyone else know the tricks that he was not aware of ...
You are the kd Pathak ko adalat serial😍

Reactions: SSV

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
reasons being:
1) He has been doing this for the last 4 years.. it is not an innocent mistake of spur of the moment thing.
He has been deliberately doing this for an extended period of time.. Probably he nows more tricks than all of us put together.
2) He came to us only after the sh*t hit the fan.. Had everything would been right.. he would have continued to do the same for the next 4 years.
3) who on the earth will forget payment of bills.. Its only because all the loop holes were closed and he could not pay his bills., going on vacation and forgetting the bills is not believable story..
etc etc..

yes.. but he is asking for help and getting flak.. no one will ask for help again if we berate the point.. He is definitely in-experienced and has got into a hole.. and still seems to be immature about the situation which is very sad.. But i think we shd all focus on the problem, try and help and leave him to sort out his shit *..Just replying to this thread but guess its for all of us... @random1229
You have been given lots of inputs.. choice is yours.. be mature and listen to the good advice given by all the senior cc experts.. Your actions and reactions will decide and dictate your future.. you can never run away from dues.. and it will come back to bite you and your family.. they will get harassed here even if you leave country.. . its a lesson for all of us.. thanks for coming forward and sharing.. now fix it.. no point in any more discussion

Last edited: