• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard Vs IndusInd Legend Vs AU Zenith

I am currently eligible for all the mentioned cards. I am not much of a traveller and don't dine out often out and most of my expenses are online. Even though all the cards are LTF, I don't want to get a card just for the sake of it, would like to know which one offers better benefits

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am currently eligible for all the mentioned cards. I am not much of a traveller and don't dine out often out and most of my expenses are online. Even though all the cards are LTF, I don't want to get a card just for the sake of it, would like to know which one offers better benefits
If LTF , Onecard > Zenith > Legend

Nemesis

TF Premier
Offer wise Onecard you can find discount in many websites with higher cap then rest.... AU Zenith has another benefit similar but less offers

but Zenith is higher than Onecard in terms of other benefits if you compare

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Zenith is a premium card. OneCard you can see many offers now, but may not last for more than 6 months.

You also get a priority pass with Zenith.

Don’t even think about legend, it’s a dead card.

Zenith is a premium card. OneCard you can see many offers now, but may not last for more than 6 months.

You also get a priority pass with Zenith.

Don’t even think about legend, it’s a dead card.
I took IDFC Wealth CC thinking the same, but, couldn't use it any where even to meet the 15K criteria for joining bonus because there is always another card that could provide better benefits. So, apart from premium card tag and PP, any other benefit that could put Zenith in a level playing field with One Card?

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I personally have OneCard, and it is used quite well. I don't order food much online, but many of my friends do and they always pay on Swiggy using OneCard CC.
I personally use OneCard for buying grocery from BigBasket as it gives flat 10% off on purchase of items above 1500 so it is beneficial for me in that case. Also one of knowns bought a Samsung phone off Samsung website and One Card was giving flat 2500 off.
I don't know how long those offers would last. But yeah One Card is useful. Though Zenith is much premium card to own as it comes with priority pass

I personally have OneCard, and it is used quite well. I don't order food much online, but many of my friends do and they always pay on Swiggy using OneCard CC.
I personally use OneCard for buying grocery from BigBasket as it gives flat 10% off on purchase of items above 1500 so it is beneficial for me in that case. Also one of knowns bought a Samsung phone off Samsung website and One Card was giving flat 2500 off.
I don't know how long those offers would last. But yeah One Card is useful. Though Zenith is much premium card to own as it comes with priority pass
Can you pay onecard bill without onecard app? I mean like normally we can pay cc bill via paytm,cred,amazon etc. Can we pay onecard bill as well?