• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard replacement fee

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
By mistake, I left my onecard in shorts and it got washed in the washing machine. The card came out all bent and it's black part all coming out.

Is there a way to get it replaced without paying the 3k replacement fee?

D₹V

TF Prestige
By mistake, I left my onecard in shorts and it got washed in the washing machine. The card came out all bent and it's black part all coming out.

Is there a way to get it replaced without paying the 3k replacement fee?
Option 1: Close the card. Should be min. 6 months old for waiver of closure charges.

Option 2:
Stop using it offline & use online only by using in app card details. And turn on txn only when needed.

Option 3:
Pay the fees + GST & again start flaunting card 🤭.

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Option 1: Close the card. Should be min. 6 months old for waiver of closure charges.

Option 2: Stop using it offline & use online only by using in app card details. And turn on txn only when needed.

Option 3: Pay the fees + GST & again start flaunting card 🤭.
Its online use only, it's just that they started these Around You offers which are good for offline purchases. Will follow 2 only probably if they don't send a replacement plastic as suggested by others 😛

I have a trick to get plastic as well as metal card free replacement,
even tho i dont own a one card but here you go
contact custome care and tell them the card is not working on pos machine (dont tell them your card is broke or damaged))
They will send you a new metal/platic card for free (whatever you own)
Enjoy!
if satisfied with the answer please mark this as the solution 🙈

Last edited:

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
contact custome care and tell them the card is not working on pos machine (dont tell them your card is broke or damaged))
Enjoy!
I think only admins/higher levels can mark anything as solution, but thank you for the suggestion 😄

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Looks like OneCard is your only credit card or the most rewarding card for you to carry in your shorts. Till date, my OneCard is chilling in my secondary wallet, helping it retain its original shape.
Same there were time i used to carry and then I was like hmm this is metal and against the pressure so I had to switch from back to the front and decide it not worth cause I won't be swipe this or any cc anytime soon so it in the backup wallet.

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Looks like OneCard is your only credit card or the most rewarding card for you to carry in your shorts. Till date, my OneCard is chilling in my secondary wallet, helping it retain its original shape.
I have like 26 including some big ones :p Only used it recently for Dmart where it was giving 14% Cashback which is great.

Also, why it was in shorts and not in a wallet, just picked it up from the drawer and went to shop

D₹V

TF Prestige
Enjoy!
OP update kyu nhi de rha 😂