• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard: Limit Enhancement possibilities and duration for the same?

akshayhs

TF Ace
I was just wondering if anyone with a OneCard has received a limit enhancement on their card, and if they have, how long did it take to get your limit increased?

It can be any financing partner. And also, please share your experience only if you have received an unsecured card.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was just wondering if anyone with a OneCard has received a limit enhancement on their card, and if they have, how long did it take to get your limit increased?

It can be any financing partner. And also, please share your experience only if you have received an unsecured card.
It might take around a year

I might vary according to usage.

aswinsegu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to switch partners?
I got option to switch from IDFC First to BoB with some bonus rewards as well, So took the same.
Not sure if you can request bank partner switching with OneCard customer care, do try and let us know

But this will hit CIBIL as closure of a CC and opening another CC

Hello Sir, kindly update, I have one card but limit is very low from 2years, i have Bob other 2 cards with high limit but paid variant. And I received OneCard upgrade and this one is from Bob but no limit increase, i email to OneCard they said increase by partner bank only. Now my question is that should I have to Close 2 card? Because Bob can't give me increase if i have 3 cards. 1 by OneCard with bob partner and 2 by Bob itself. Kindly suggest me ??

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hello Sir, kindly update, I have one card but limit is very low from 2years, i have Bob other 2 cards with high limit but paid variant. And I received OneCard upgrade and this one is from Bob but no limit increase, i email to OneCard they said increase by partner bank only. Now my question is that should I have to Close 2 card? Because Bob can't give me increase if i have 3 cards. 1 by OneCard with bob partner and 2 by Bob itself. Kindly suggest me ??
I have no idea on this. Sorry.

But, if your two BoB cards are better in terms of rewards/returns compared to OneCard, then I see no reason to keep the OneCard or vice-versa. I am keeping my OneCard because its my first credit card and its contributing to my credit history as the oldest account.

I have no idea on this. Sorry.

But, if your two BoB cards are better in terms of rewards/returns compared to OneCard, then I see no reason to keep the OneCard or vice-versa. I am keeping my OneCard because its my first credit card and its contributing to my credit history as the oldest account.
Thanks someone Replied
I have other cards with good limit. OneCard is also oldest card in my card collection. But i have 1 main reason for keeping OneCard by Bob is forex markup charge are lowest as per other cards and it's lifetime free. My 2 other bob cards are paid variants. Thats why asking suggestion and guidance

Strange

TF Legend
Thanks someone Replied
I have other cards with good limit. OneCard is also oldest card in my card collection. But i have 1 main reason for keeping OneCard by Bob is forex markup charge are lowest as per other cards and it's lifetime free. My 2 other bob cards are paid variants. Thats why asking suggestion and guidance
How did you get 2 Bob cards?