• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One way Economy ticket to London

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi I’m looking for the same option. But I’m only seeing turkish airlines flights as option. I’m booking for Del-Lon return tickets.
Can you please guide me to book the star alliance partners from Turkish
I’m currently following the below steps:
Login to Turkish airlines via my membership number
Search for award flight tickets
Enter my travel details and dates
Search

I am only seeing turkish airlines options for both Del-Lon route or any del-europe route like cdg paris. Unable to find any other star alliance flights. Thanks in advance
Hi, you should click your name on the right side top or select miles&more on the botton menu on the webpage and then click your name and then go to Miles transaction -> star alliance award ticket -> book now.

This will show other star alliance members too. But please note that it’s a very busy route and it’ll be difficult to get tickets for this route. United would be an easier but exp choice.

It comes under the name - Miles transaction - but rarely we get a good spot.
Hi, you should click your name on the right side top or select miles&more on the botton menu on the webpage and then click your name and then go to Miles transaction -> star alliance award ticket -> book now.

This will show other star alliance members too. But please note that it’s a very busy route and it’ll be difficult to get tickets for this route. United would be an easier but exp choice

Agree I don't find good tickets on Turkish
I suggest the value will be better with Turkish if you book Mumbai to London. it takes only 30k points. I am doing same calculations for my April Uk travel from cochin. figured out only Qatar and Singapore airlines gives the options. Qatar points need very high and tax also high but short duration. whereas Singapore tax component is very less but it will be more than 19 hours. Cathy have least points from Banaglore or Hyderabad but tax need to be considered. considering that travel between Delhi or Mumbai from cochin I feel it will be better book from cochin itself.