• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Vistara Prime - free premium economy ticket

RM95

TF Select
Hi,
Has anyone used the free premium economy ticket voucher provided by SBI Vistara Prime credit card.
Can it be used to purchase a domestic ticket of any amount, any route? Does 100% of the ticket cost get covered by this voucher, or are there limits?

Also, any other pros for this card?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, you can redeem it on costly distance locations too like Jammu & Port Blair. You will get good value for money. Keep in mind that there is separate quota for 'Award Seats' so plan accordingly.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Has anyone used the free premium economy ticket voucher provided by SBI Vistara Prime credit card.
Can it be used to purchase a domestic ticket of any amount, any route? Does 100% of the ticket cost get covered by this voucher, or are there limits?

Also, any other pros for this card?
just book in advance. award seats have very limited quota it will gets over in 1-2 months in advance.

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any other pros of using this card? What about the Vistara silver tier that it offers?
one upgrade voucher for silver.
For card you get priority pass with 2 lounge access as long as you keep paying it annual fees.
some cancellation insurance if you book vistara ticket direct from website via this card.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Any other pros of using this card? What about the Vistara silver tier that it offers?
You get Vistara Silver membership which gives extra baggage allowance, priority check in and one class upgrade voucher every year. Although for that you’ll have to buy the ticket using cash or CV points, not applicable on award flight.

RM95

TF Select
one upgrade voucher for silver.
For card you get priority pass with 2 lounge access as long as you keep paying it annual fees.
some cancellation insurance if you book vistara ticket direct from website via this card.
Will the cancellation insurance be limited to only Vistara flights?

atul9906

TF Buzz
Has anyone been able to book tickets recently? Everytime I try to find a seat it says it's not available and blocks my voucher for some time. How do I easily find available seats if it blocks the voucher after even a single check?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to book tickets recently? Everytime I try to find a seat it says it's not available and blocks my voucher for some time. How do I easily find available seats if it blocks the voucher after even a single check?
You can call customer care and they can check the availability. This u can do without issuing vouchers as well.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can a Premium Economy voucher be used for booking an Economy award seat?
Yesterday i called Vistara customer care regarding same. Now they have started special approval for this type of conversion, you have to call them and confirm date, flight time etc. and they will connect you with backend team who will do the needful to book the seats.
I will again post about this in details once i book the ticket.