• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Points Can I get Vistara Infinite credit card and upgrade my Economy ticket to premium economy?

TF Premier
I have booked flight from Mumbai to Frankfurt and Paris to Mumbai for Me and my wife.
Can I get Axis Vistara Infinite card and upgrade the economy ticket to premium economy? How many upgrade vouchers will I get on activation of gold tier?

NAB

TF Premier
Mix reviews, A few people confirmed it's working on the international bookings and some denied.
CC will definitely say not allowed, but worth trying once.
Applying 2 Upgrade voucher is also a mystery. (By which you can reach to the Business class. 😉)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have booked flight from Mumbai to Frankfurt and Paris to Mumbai for Me and my wife.
Can I get Axis Vistara Infinite card and upgrade the economy ticket to premium economy? How many upgrade vouchers will I get on activation of gold tier?
They ain't giving vistara now
They are shifting vistara customer to atlas card .
But u can ask/ buy upgrade voucher from rml group if there is any

. @Cj_1907

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
doesn't work on international.. AVI not issued now.. - paused

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First things first, Vistara is not accepting new card applications at the moment so can't apply for a card.

Secondly, the vouchers work only on certain international routes and are required in way higher value depending on your destination.

Good news - It works on your route from Mumba to Frankfurt.

Bad news - It requires a lot of vouchers, 4 vouchers per person to go from Economy to Premium Economy.

1713378678682.png