• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card

tharun

TF Premier
I had applied for a Onecard in 2021 and I was partnered with Bob financial but when coming to physical kyc I was failed to be given for one card due to internal polices. Few days back I got a message from one card that I have been given a limit of 25k by linking me to new bank(south india bank)
Now I requested them to change my communication adress with which I previously used to apply onecard and they say that their system doesn't have such option to change adress. really don't understand their policies. So Onecard expects me to just hold onto one adress? Anybody can suggest how I can get it changed?
and also when I open the app it just opens the screen to complete my addhar verification and vkyc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-28-16-53-25-230_com.creditcard.onecard.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-16-53-25-230_com.creditcard.onecard.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 29

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
If they have any mobile app, download and use it to get in touch with them. That's the best way and generally you will get a reference number which will help you sort out the issue.

Without any reference number from thier side, consider as no complaint lodged with them.

I have used sbi and Citibank apps to get my issues sorted and it works pretty well.

Good luck,
Ravi.

tharun

TF Premier
If they have any mobile app, download and use it to get in touch with them. That's the best way and generally you will get a reference number which will help you sort out the issue.

Without any reference number from thier side, consider as no complaint lodged with them.

I have used sbi and Citibank apps to get my issues sorted and it works pretty well.

Good luck,
Ravi.
There common reply is due to our internal policy we can't change

Attachments

• IMG_20230329_082228.jpg
    IMG_20230329_082228.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2023-03-29-08-23-23-905_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-08-23-23-905_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 25

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Keep pestering till you get a correct answer and meet the right guy. That is the only way out.

An extreme measure would be to go for the Banking Ombudsman. That will surely lead to a successful result and a good beating for them.

Regards,
Ravi.