• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ONE CARD APP QUERY

Bob78900

TF Premier
Applied for one card and got a successful approval. There is an Option in the app which i am not able to understand if anyone can explain me please.
See in one card status option it is enabled can anyone tell me why should i left it enable or should i disable it.? Also when i clicking on pos transaction it is saying that this control is currently unavailable.
Please anyone can share their Screenshot of this section. And explain me

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_202249.jpg
    IMG_20220517_202249.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Applied for one card and got a successful approval. There is an Option in the app which i am not able to understand if anyone can explain me please.
See in one card status option it is enabled can anyone tell me why should i left it enable or should i disable it.? Also when i clicking on pos transaction it is saying that this control is currently unavailable.
Please anyone can share their Screenshot of this section. And explain me
Since you haven't received your physical card pos not enabled probably

AllSeeker

TF Ace
When not in use keep it disabled, enable only when you actually want to transact.

This is like master setting of some other credit cards, which allows you to enable and disable cc with just one click.

Do keep in mind that enabling this would only enable the options you have enabled in settings yourself. Think of it like light main switch, whenever operated things which you have switch on for will operate and when not it will not pass current at all.

Bob78900

TF Premier
When not in use keep it disabled, enable only when you actually want to transact.

This is like master setting of some other credit cards, which allows you to enable and disable cc with just one click.

Do keep in mind that enabling this would only enable the options you have enabled in settings yourself. Think of it like light main switch, whenever operated things which you have switch on for will operate and when not it will not pass current at all.
So i have to keep the One card status option enable to do successful transaction??

AllSeeker

TF Ace
So i have to keep the One card status option enable to do successful transaction??
Yes. This is a good security feature.

I keep it disabled whenever its seating ideally and I enable it when I want to use one card anywhere.

Also, billing cycle can't be changed, at least in my case I'm not able to, my banking partner is IDFC for one card.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Yes. This is a good security feature.

I keep it disabled whenever its seating ideally and I enable it when I want to use one card anywhere.

Also, billing cycle can't be changed, at least in my case I'm not able to, my banking partner is IDFC for one card.
Okay thanks for clearing my query. I also want my partner to be idfc but unfortunately it was issued by bob.🥲 I'll try to mail them to change my billing cycle. Btw what limit you get? And these pos and atm transaction will be enabled aftet receiving physical card right?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Okay thanks for clearing my query. I also want my partner to be idfc but unfortunately it was issued by bob.🥲 I'll try to mail them to change my billing cycle. Btw what limit you get? And these pos and atm transaction will be enabled aftet receiving physical card right?
Yes.
40k, using it since over a year and half.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do update if your billing cycle gets changed

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys just one question one card is proper credit card or some credit.line?. And how will it show in my cibil in the name of one card or my card issuer bank like in my case bob?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys just one question one card is proper credit card or some credit.line?. And how will it show in my cibil in the name of one card or my card issuer bank like in my case bob?
It is a proper credit card, and it will show up as a credit card account in cibil.

I guess the name will be fpl technologies, I am not sure tbh coz it hasn't reflected in my cibil yet.