• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's not a bug. The agent is selecting the wrong code (the selection defaults to FYF).
I think more than selecting wrong code, they missed to change the code from the Default code or so is what Vimal's snapshot showed :)

It is like sometime, we click and move with the default option, NEXT...NEXT..NEXT sort of in button driven s/w install on system.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Soo, I should redeem it ? Is anyone up to buying the 10k voucher ?
You want triple bonaza by selling voucher as well :ROFLMAO:

I think no one wants the tatacliq voucher.
I guess so, not much interesting stuff in there, even if any, comparing other online sellers, they are little high.

Mine is sitting idlea for 4+months now from Oct/Nov.

Planning to buy some Cloth merchandize or shoes if nothing I can think of.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So , my first Magnus bill was generated yesterday , and No joining fee charged as promised.

Can I now redeem my 10 K joining vouchers ?
Go for it, enjoy your double bonza of no JF and 10k Voucher as well :)

If any charges, you can always dispute it with the welcome letter(as you all are chosen lucky few 🤣 )

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@VIMALRAJ L

Do bring us some offer on Reserve Card FYF or extra 50K points or spend based FYF or anything in that front.

Lot in the community are waiting and will be ready to go through you. ;)
I agree. Seriously Axis should consider that. Or atleast a high spend based milestone waiver for the first year as some exciting one-time for March. Would be worth going for it.