• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

airy123

TF Buzz
I applied at the airport on C2C basis. Finished the entire process within 5 mins - Biometrics, emailing the other CC statement and signing wherever they asked. I didn't even discuss CC features and the fee part.
What airport was this? I will also apply if it is Mumbai or Delhi. As it is if it is chargeable, I will have to pay, if I get luck nothing like it. :)

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus on 31st Jan and got the usual text message with Joining fees 10000 and annual fees 10000.

The card arrived after 20 days and the docs in box shows joining fees 0 and annual fees 10000.

Now I’m not sure what to make of it 😂
When and how will I know if I’m charged joining fees or not ?

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus on 31st Jan and got the usual text message with Joining fees 10000 and annual fees 10000.

The card arrived after 20 days and the docs in box shows joining fees 0 and annual fees 10000.

Now I’m not sure what to make of it 😂
When and how will I know if I’m charged joining fees or not ?
I never got any such SMS.

What's mentioned in the doc that came with box should prevail. Don't throw that paper.

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
If anyone Apply cc Thorough the Axis bank Mobile app or netbanking (cc Pre-approved offer Showing) kindly pls contact or DM me , If you are mention my id then I will get credit for that cc, so Also Online application, This is For All Existing Axis bank customer & Non Axis Bank customers also(NTB) , Any further information kindly pls Dm ....

Thankyou sir 🙏
Kindly help me get 1st credit card CIBIL - 708 experien- 824 🙏