• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Myzone is at 3.75 L.

I have 20 on my infinia. Hoping that could be of any use?
Chat with customer care and tell them you need magnus.

@CMG is correct, you might get Magnus.

Same way only I got my Magnus
- No relationship with AXIS
- Applied Online for Myzone LTF in Oct, CL got was 3.75L
- Within few weeks, applied Magnus with the same by calling Customer care and they approved it after filling a Consent.

Keep in mind, FYF might not be possible for sure in this way

sam4

TF Buzz
Does everyone who have received FYF magnus card also received sms with 0 joining fee?
I mean at the time of application process when otp sms received it shows joining fee and annual fee so you must be aware of 0 joining fee in front of agent, right? And in card welcome letter its same fee as sms or anything different?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does everyone who have received FYF magnus card also received sms with 0 joining fee?
I mean at the time of application process when otp sms received it shows joining fee and annual fee so you must be aware of 0 joining fee in front of agent, right? And in card welcome letter its same fee as sms or anything different?
I did received sms zero joining fee

sam4

TF Buzz
i applied yesterday, sms shows 10000 joining fee. I asked to select default option while applying to agent. But he said, They got warning mail from their boss if they select default option(fyf)
So option was there but agent was aware, right?
Is there anyway to convert chargeable magnus to fyf?

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
FYF they are easily giving. I also enquired. Catch any agent
No, in my case they’re not giving. I email to pno for fyf, i got a call after 4 days , she asked my address , i whatsapp her and ask for fyf, she said no offer currently only for salary credited on axis account possible. and they send someone for kyc i told him for fyf, he show me there’s three option in their kyc app, first option is fyf, second option is ltf and he chose third option, which is charges able He said , they got warning mail for their boss if they select fyf/ ltf option without approval.

sam4

TF Buzz
I applied for Magnus on 31st Jan and got the usual text message with Joining fees 10000 and annual fees 10000.

The card arrived after 20 days and the docs in box shows joining fees 0 and annual fees 10000.

Now I’m not sure what to make of it 😂
When and how will I know if I’m charged joining fees or not ?
Thats totally unexpected yet awesome. Anyone had same experience?

I got FYF Free. Applied at T3 Delhi through the Axis counter right after security. C2C
Any idea on the fact that if I hold an account with Axis bank which is 3+ yrs old & I also hold 3 Axis Credit cards (Myzone+FK+ACE) then if I try to apply via agents at airport, will/can they somehow make an arrangement to allow me a 4th card which is Magnus as FYF?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Any idea on the fact that if I hold an account with Axis bank which is 3+ yrs old & I also hold 3 Axis Credit cards (Myzone+FK+ACE) then if I try to apply via agents at airport, will/can they somehow make an arrangement to allow me a 4th card which is Magnus as FYF?
No you’ve to get closed an existing card
Even for burgundy clients axis allows 3 card only

harshdb

TF Buzz
I closed my Axis Ace, don't see the point of holding it after getting SBI Cashback card, only then I applied Axis Magnus