• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need to purchase turkish miles

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
I need to purchase around 10k Turkish miles for a flight booking. I am willing to pay for anyone having the points willing to loan me the miles.
Do reply if interested or know a way where i can purchase or earn around 10k Turkish miles quickly

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
The cost of transferring the miles is extremely high. $10 USD per 1000 Miles. If you have Amex or Axis Cards, you can convert Reward Points into Turkish Miles. Axis is simple & straight-forward.

Amex to Turkish will be two-Step - Amex MR -> Marriott Bonvoy -> Turkish Airlines

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The cost of transferring the miles is extremely high. $10 USD per 1000 Miles. If you have Amex or Axis Cards, you can convert Reward Points into Turkish Miles. Axis is simple & straight-forward.

Amex to Turkish will be two-Step - Amex MR -> Marriott Bonvoy -> Turkish Airlines
Thanks for sharing the two step conversion.
If you can share any website/article that can provide such alternatives of conversion along with the conversion ratio, it would be very helpful.
I tried searching for such resource but couldn't find it.