• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need some guidance with HDFC Bank Classic Banking

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I have a 5 years old Digi Save Youth savings account in HDFC Bank (5K MAB required).

I'm maintaining 1 Lac+ in the account for almost 10 months now but haven't received any pre-approved Classic Banking upgrade offer. I recently transferred my account to my nearest branch. I visited the branch and submitted the classic banking sign-up form to the banker and waited for two weeks but nothing happened. I called him and he was saying those usual words like Don't worry sir, will do it sir etc. He again asked my number and after some time said that their server is not responding.

Also the same banker who asked me to submit the form is now saying that classic banking can't be provided via form method now. I mean then why did he asked me to do so man!

In short, I can totally understand the fact that he's not providing that intentionally.

I have raised my concern on Twitter but haven't received any satisfactory response.

What to do now?
Is there any other way to get that?

Haven't ever seen such pathetic service of a private bank. People usually complain about Kotak Bank but they're far better than this atleast for me.