• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with my kabini and coorg trip

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello

I am planning a trip to kabini and coorg next month.i have already done the hotel bookings at evolve back kabini and taj madikeri.i will be coming from pune to banglore a day before via afternoon flight and then thinking of staying at Mysore in the night and then to kabini 3 days and coorg 3 days and then to banglore airport and then pune.

Can someone help with the suggestion for transportation from Bengaluru to Mysore and mysore to kabini and then kabini to coorg and coorg to Bengaluru airport.we will be 5 adults and 2 kids.so i will be needing 2 cars at least.

I have asked the evolve back team they quoted 35K just for pick.it seems expensive.are the any affordable and reliable options?Please suggest also any good places to visit or any other suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had visited 1N Mysore, 3N Coorg and 3N Wayanad from Bengaluru Airport in Nov-23. Stayed at Club Mahindra in Coorg and at Taj at Wayanad. Both the properties were fantastic.
I had taken zoomcar Hyndai Venue from Bangalore airport for 8 days. Total cost was approx 40k.
If you are comfortable, you can consider renting 7 seater zoom car. It would be very reasonable. Plus the roads are amazing and fun to drive.